North Las Vegas Airport - Las Vegas, NV
Daily - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending weather and pilot availabilty
- Learn to fly a Cessna 172, the most popular flight training aircraft in the world
- FAA Certified Flight Instructors ensure safety and quality
- Prepare for take off after a ground school lesson and performing a pre-flight inspection
- No experience necessary.
Your first flight lesson in Las Vegas is an experience you will never forget. After your 1-hour introduction and safety debriefing, you'll climb into the cockpit of a Cessna 172 Aircraft and prepare for takeoff.
Your instructor will guide you through a pre-flight inspection and teach you the basics before takeoff. Soon you'll be flying over the beautiful sights that only Las Vegas has to offer! Once you're at your cruising altitude, with your pilot guiding you, you will be able take the controls.
After an incredible flight, your pilot will land the Cessna safely back on the ground. This is an exhilarating experience that is sure to be remembered for a lifetime!
Plane used is a single engine Cessna 172.
Participants must weigh less than 280 lbs. This experience is for participants ages 12 and up. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you are visiting Las Vegas, it is best for you to book at the beginning of your stay to allow time for a possible weather related reschedule.
Approximately 1 hour of ground school followed by approximately 1 hour of flight time. The entire experience should be approximately 2 hours.
1 per plane
Not allowed in the plane, but friends and family are welcome to come and watch or take pictures and view the takeoff.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance. If you are visiting Las Vegas, it is best for you to book at the beginning of your stay to allow time for a possible weather related reschedule.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 50 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $538
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $1,099
- Fighter Pilot for a DayAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $1,395
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Wish they had some sort of photography/video options, and a nice viewing area for family/friends."
"My instructor was amazing, If I didn't live in Henderson I would have already booked with her to do my flight school and certificate."
"it was a great time. The only thing I would do is have better information on where the air office is in Las Vegas."