North Las Vegas Airport - Las Vegas, NV
Daily - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Pending weather and pilot availabilty
- Learn to fly a Cessna 172, the most popular flight training aircraft in the world
- FAA Certified Flight Instructors ensure safety and quality
- Prepare for take off after a ground school lesson and performing a pre-flight inspection
- No experience necessary.
Your first flight lesson in Las Vegas is an experience you will never forget. After your 1-hour introduction and safety debriefing, you'll climb into the cockpit of a Cessna 172 Aircraft and prepare for takeoff.
Your instructor will guide you through a pre-flight inspection and teach you the basics before takeoff. Soon you'll be flying over the beautiful sights that only Las Vegas has to offer! Once you're at your cruising altitude, with your pilot guiding you, you will be able take the controls.
After an incredible flight, your pilot will land the Cessna safely back on the ground. This is an exhilarating experience that is sure to be remembered for a lifetime!
- Plane used is a single engine Cessna 172.
- Participants must weigh less than 280 lbs. This experience is for participants ages 12 and up. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- If you are visiting Las Vegas, it is best for you to book at the beginning of your stay to allow time for a possible weather related reschedule.
Approximately 1 hour of ground school followed by approximately 1 hour of flight time. The entire experience should be approximately 2 hours.
1 per plane
Not allowed in the plane, but friends and family are welcome to come and watch or take pictures and view the takeoff.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance. If you are visiting Las Vegas, it is best for you to book at the beginning of your stay to allow time for a possible weather related reschedule.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Plane was small and old looking, but overall experience was great. Pilot was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease."
"Great experience! My son is thinking about becoming a pilot and this was perfect for him. The trainer was very knowledgeable and friendly, and we first went through a flight check procedure on the ground, then a classroom style session about flying, and then the flight itself. Both my son and I loved it all! The plane we were in seated 4, so I was even able to tag along on the flight itself. My son was able to fly the plane for an hour and absolutely loved the experience. The flight people were great and would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking about flying a plane. How could you not love flying a real plane around Las Vegas?"
"Great experience and flight. I was slightly confused about how the scheduling process worked, but it went smoothly and very quickly. Flight was perfect. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. There was a lot going on in the aircraft, but the instructor let me focus on the primary flight controls and getting a feel for the aircraft while he monitored the aircraft's systems, watched for traffic, and communicated with other aircraft and air traffic control. The instructor was meticulous and had a safety first (and second and third) attitude. The instructor very knowledgeable and adjusted the flight to my somewhat experienced level. As a bonus, it was a perfect day to fly."