North Las Vegas Airport, Las Vegas, NV
Year Round availability, 7 days per week, flight times vary between 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Learn to fly a Cessna 172, the most popular flight training aircraft in the world
- FAA Certified Flight Instructors ensure safety and quality
- After a pre-flight inspection and explanation of flight instruments, you will prepare for take off!
- No experience necessary
This first flight lesson in Las Vegas is an experience you will never forget. After your introduction and safety debriefing, you'll climb into the cockpit of a Cessna 172 Aircraft and prepare for takeoff.
Your instructor will guide you through a pre-flight inspection and teach you the basics before takeoff, and soon you'll be flying over the beautiful sights that only Las Vegas has to offer. Once you're at your cruising altitude, with your pilot guiding you, you will be able take the controls.
After an incredible flight, you will land safely back on earth. This is an exhilarating experience that is sure to be remembered for a lifetime.
Plane used is a single engine Cessna 172.
Participants must weigh less than 280 lbs. This experience is for participants ages 12 and up. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you are visiting Las Vegas, it is best for you to book at the beginning of your stay to allow time for a possible weather related reschedule.
Approximately 1 hour of ground school followed by approximately 1 hour of flight time. Total time of experience up to 2 hours.
1 per plane
Not allowed in the plane, but friends and family are welcome to come and watch or take pictures and view the takeoff.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance. If you are visiting Las Vegas, it is best for you to book at the beginning of your stay to allow time for a possible weather related reschedule.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(16)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $175Avg Rating of: 5(15)
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideFrom: $414Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Mini Baja ChaseFrom: $166Avg Rating of: 4-half(7)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $109Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $538Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $200Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"I had a great time flying the Cessna 172 around the Northern Las Vegas Desert. The instructor was very nice and knowledgeable. I would definitely do this experience again. Thanks! "
"This was an experience I will remember for a lifetime! It was all and more than I had expected. Being able to handle the flight controls and experience the feeling of being in control was exhilarating! It is something I would highly recommend. My pilot, Joseph Edwards, was extremely professional, helpful, and friendly. He literally gave me a flight lesson. This was not just an "airplane ride". I loved it!"