Boulder City, NV
Daily - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Discover Bootleg Canyon Park's Red Mountain with a 5-star rated provider on both Tripadvisor and Yelp
- Spend approximately 2-2.5 hours exploring the Mojave Desert from above
- Professional guides will see you safely across 4 ziplines, covering 1.5 miles of terrain
- Reach top speeds of 40-60 MPH as you soak in views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, Eldorado Valley, and Lake Mead!
Situated 25 miles outside of the Las Vegas Strip and just 10 minutes from the Hoover Dam, this Mojave Desert Zipline Tour is the perfect way to see the sites with a big dose of adventure!
Your guided tour will begin with a quick safety course prior to departure. Before loading into vans to head up the mountain, your professional guides will go over basic information about the tour and also provide some safety information about the equipment, etc. Before you know it, it will be time to load into vans and head up to the top of Red Mountain! From the van, there is a brief, 10-15 minute hike to the first platform. Your guides will stop to rest halfway up, but they are happy to stop as often as needed.
Feel the rush of adrenaline as you step off that first platform and soar through the sky at speeds up to 60 MPH! This tour consists of 4 ziplines taking you back down the mountain with incomparable views of Las Vegas, Boulder City, and Lake Mead. Throughout the tour, your guides will provide you with interesting information about the surrounding ecosystem and point out all the noteworthy sites. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled because there's always a chance to spot some wildlife along the way!
This Mojave Desert Zipline Tour is not to be missed if you are visiting the Las Vegas area or even for locals. Take a break from the glitz and glamour of the strip and embark on a true, adrenaline-filled adventure!
- Complimentary transportation from the Las Vegas Strip included
- Participants must weigh between 75 - 250 pounds and be in good health
- Due to the nature of this activity, participants can not be pregnant or under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or certain prescription medications
- Those under 18 years of age must accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on the tour
- Water will be provided
Zipline Tour may last up to 2.5 hours. Total experience including optional transportation is approximately 5 hours.
You may be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 participants per tour. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Yes, but only for participants who have driven themselves. There is not room for spectators in the complimentary shuttle. Spectators may view the tour from the take off of run 1 and the landing of run 4.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions, including closed toed shoes. Sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Cancellations are subject to a $50 booking fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will there be water available?
Each participant is provided with a bottle of water, however, you are welcome to bring more if you like.
Can I bring a camera?
You are welcome to bring along a camera as long as you have a wrist or neck strap. Photography is not permitted while in flight for safety reasons, but you are welcome to take photos throughout the tour while on landing platforms and during the hike.
Note: if you have a GoPro or other hands free photography system, you are permitted to take photos and video in flight.
How much hiking is involved?
There is a 10-15 minute hike at the beginning of the tour to the top of Red Mountain. The trail is a mountain bike trail following switchbacks to the top. Your guides will stop for a rest at the halfway point, but they are happy to stop as often as needed.
Is there transportation available from the Strip?
Yes! There is a complimentary shuttle that will pick you up from a designated meeting point on the Strip precisely 1 hour prior to your scheduled tour time. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if transportation will be required.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Such an awesome day! The zipline experience itself was so much fun with great views and thrilling speeds. But the guides really made the day a complete experience. Nick, Rob and Justin combined knowledgeable facts about the area with witty humor and one-liners that kept the nervous people on the tour calm, while entertaining the rest of us between runs. "