Round of Golf at Paiute Resort
Las Vegas, NV
March 1 - May 31
September 1 - November 14
June 1 - August 31
November 15 - December 31
- All 3 championship courses at Paiute Resort have been voted by Golf Magazine as "Top 15 Best Public Courses in Nevada"
- Golf Digest has graced all 3 courses with 4 1/2 Star distinctions since their openings
- Enjoy a Vegas golf outing you won't soon forget!
With 54 holes and 360-degree views, Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort delivers the "Vegas Trifecta" golfing experience conceived by the genius of Pete Dye.
Paiute Valley resort is home to three award-winning championship golf courses - Snow Mountain, Sun Mountain and the Wolf Course. Each of these courses has been graced with Golf Digest's 4 1/2 Star distinctions since their openings.
At 2,800 feet above stress level, you'll be transported to an oasis of lush greens and reflective lakes, intermixed with the natural rolling terrain of the desert floor and wildflower blooms.
The Snow Mountain course storms in at 7,146 total yards and breathes risk-reward course themes throughout, especially on the three finishing holes.
The Sun Mountain course, "The Natural", shines on at 7,112 total yards and is hailed as the favorite by the resort staff for its top quality conditions and ability to surprise players.
Wolf, Paiute's Signature Course, howls at 7,604 total yards and leads the pack of all Vegas courses as the longest in Nevada and its twist on traditional Pete Dye courses.
- Rates listed are valid for 2016, booking beyond 2016 may require additional charges due to rate increases
- The prices listed are inclusive of all applicable fees
- As a guest of Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort, you will enjoy two practice facilities complete with driving range, practice putting green, and a short game chipping area
Dependent upon package selected
There is a 4 person limit per tee time, with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For larger groups, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly. Single person bookings will be booked as a twosome, threesome or foursome.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spikeless golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts.
It is recommended to request bookings for this experience at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given however you may cancel or reschedule your tee times with at least 72 hours notice.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourFrom: $159
- Sky Combat FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $1,559
- All Las Vegas Experiences