Lake Mead National Recreation Area - Boulder City, NV
Sundays, Tuesdays & Thursdays - 6:30 PM
- Cruise with a top-rated tour provider and recipient of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Enjoy a freshly prepared gourmet dinner of beef, chicken, seafood, or pasta
- Stroll the upper decks and soak in incredible views of Lake Mead, including the iconic Hoover Dam
- There's really no better way to sightsee than aboard a majestic riverboat!
Lake Mead is one of the most popular sightseeing destinations in the Las Vegas area. There is no better way to experience this majestic lake than aboard a riverboat, offering breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery!
This Riverboat Dinner Cruise on Lake Mead will have you cruising the lake's waters at its calmest hour. Your evening will begin as you climb aboard the "Desert Princess," a majestic paddle wheeler. Once aboard, you and your group will be seated at your reserved table where the waitstaff will take your meal order.
For this cruise, you will have the option of a few delectable entrees. Menu items may include (but are subject to change):
- Warm bread and butter
- House salad
- Grilled garlic & herb chicken breast
- Broiled lemon pepper salmon
- Black pepper top sirloin steak
- Pasta marinara
- Chef's choice desert
Coffee, iced tea, water and lemonade are complimentary with dinner, but there is a full service bar available on board should you want to purchase a soft drink or cocktail.
After dinner, explore the open-air deck and enjoy the unbeatable scenery surrounding Lake Mead. Sights may include Fortification Hill, the Arizona Painted Pots, and, of course, the iconic Hoover Dam! Watch as sunlight fades on these most spectacular landmarks and enjoy the tranquility of Lake Mead at night!
- Dinner includes salad, entree, and chef's choice dessert
- Coffee, tea, lemonade and water included with ticket
- Cash bar available for purchase of alcohol and soft drinks
- Must be at least 21 years or older with a valid photo ID to purchase alcohol
- Park entry fee into the Lake Mead National Recreation area not included
The cruise will last approximately 2 hours
Capacities vary based on the particular boat in use but event could accommodate up to 285 guests.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience will take place rain or shine, but may be affected by high winds. Please always contact the experience provider directly with any concerns regarding the weather.
What to Wear:
Dress code for this cruise is semi-casual. Please bring layers as it may get chilly on the decks.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions for this tour?
Children of all ages are welcome on this cruise. Special pricing may be available for children 2-11 years old. Children under the age of 2 cruise for free but will need to be issued a boarding pass. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for additional information.
Are beverages included?
This dinner cruise includes complimentary coffee, water, tea, and lemonade. There is a full cash bar available for the purchase of beer, wine, cocktails, or soft drinks.
Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions?
Yes! Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are available upon request. Please notify us at the time of booking if anyone in your party will be requiring special meals.
What is the smoking policy?
Smoking is allowed on the outdoor decks in designated areas only.
How much do drinks costs at the bar?
Cocktails at the bar range in price from about $7-$8 and beer/wine runs about $5-$6 per glass.
What are the seating arrangements on board?
You will be seated at private tables. Your table will be designated with name cards set out in advance of your cruise.
Is the boat handicap accessible?
Yes, the first deck seating is handicap accessible, please request at time of booking.
How much is it to enter and park in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area?
Daily passes (subject to change), are $20 per vehicle, and are valid for seven consecutive days.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences