Las Vegas Motor Speedway - Las Vegas, NV
Select Dates Only:
Tuesday - October 31, 2017
Saturday - November 11, 2017
- The only driving experience with a true head-to-head competitive racing element
- Racing school founded by racing legend, Doug Foley
- Get behind the wheel of a race-ready Camaro muscle car for 3 side-by-side quarter mile runs, hitting speeds of 100+ MPH in a matter of seconds
- See if you have what it takes to smoke the competition!
You've got your foot on the brake, your focus on the light and you're ready to give it everything you've got! Smoke the driver next to you with this ultimate muscle car racing experience!
Start with a brief instructional orientation where you'll learn the ins and outs of competitive racing. Next, head to the track for a demo run to get familiar with the course. Now strap on your helmet and get ready to race!
Once you and your competitor are ready and the instructor has showed you how to stage the car, you'll be waiting for the countdown to green! Launch off the starting light down a quarter-mile run hitting speeds in excess of 100 MPH in mere seconds! Are you ready to see if you have what it takes to be the winner?
With 3 side-by-side quarter mileruns you'll gain confidence after each race and have the chance to step it up!
- Available October 31 and November 11, 2017 only
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver's license and are required to sign a Liability Release Form
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign the release form
- Height requirement is 5' - 6'5" tall and weight requirement is 100 - 325 pounds
- Individuals must be capable of getting in and out of the vehicle on their own
- Complimentary transportation is available from The Strip for those booked for the 11:00 AM start time. Non-participating guests may also take the shuttle for a fee of $20 per person (round trip) and must be at least 8 years old. All passengers must reserve a seat in advance and non-participating guests must pre-pay for their seat directly to the racing school.
Plan on being at the track for approximately 2-2.5 hours.
1 participant per car
Yes! It is encouraged to bring friends and family to watch and cheer you on. Don't forget a camera!
This experience is weather dependent, however, classes may run on a rain delay. In the event or a cancellation due to inclement weather, the experience provider will reschedule your reservation at no cost. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to dress comfortably and wear layers as well as flat rubber-soled shoes. A helmet will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling prior to 30 days before your scheduled date will be subject to a $50.00 administration fee. No rescheduling is allowed within 30 days of your confirmed date.
Do I need any prior racing experience?
No, you'll begin with a brief instructional orientation session followed by a demo run down the track. Your instructor will be by your side as you enter the racecar showing you how to stage the car and to answer any questions you have.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, all participants must be at least 16 years of age with a valid driver's license. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must sign the release form.
Are there any height or weight restrictions?
All participants must be between 5' - 6'5" tall and weigh between 100-325 pounds.
How many runs will we race?
Each driver will race 3 side-by-side quarter mile runs.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 51 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(17)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $364
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4(4)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences