Henderson Executive Airport - Henderson, NV
Daily - 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
*5:00 PM flights are available Mid-April through Mid-October
Take to the skies of Las Vegas for a true Fighter Pilot mission and experience the thrill of a lifetime!
- Fly aboard an Extra 330LC - the safest and most versatile aerobatic aircraft available
- Includes a 50 minute classroom session and 30-35 minutes of aerial dogfighting with up to 5 engagements
- Learn from friendly and experienced FAA certified pilots with 10-20 years experience, many of whom are former Air Force pilots
- Pull up to 8 times the force of gravity - 8 G's!
Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a fighter pilot? Stop imagining and discover for yourself the challenge of shooting another airplane out of the sky with the Fighter Pilot Mission experience!
No experience necessary, just a need for adrenaline! You'll be at the controls of a 330LC aircraft as you execute air-to -ir combat tactics that have been developed through generations of fighter pilots.
Under the supervision of your expert combat fighter pilot instructor, you'll learn the art of basic fighter maneuvers during a 50 minute classroom briefing. Next you'll take to the sky and warm up with some gun-sight tracking exercises. Then it's time to engage your opponent for 5 aerial combat engagements! This is the ultimate competitive challenge!
These aircrafts are equipped with an amazing optical targeting system, so that when a "hit" is made, smoke will billow off your opponent's aircraft.
Take to the skies and fulfill your dreams as you engage in true Sky Combat!
- Participant must weigh between 80-265 pounds and be between 4'-6'6" tall
- Fuel fee is included in the package price
- Includes complimentary hotel transfer from Las Vegas with pick-ups 1 hour prior to the flight time and drop-offs 1-1.5 hours after the flight time
Approximately 5 hours door-to-door (including transportation to/from hotel), with a classroom briefing on basic fighter maneuvering, pre-flight preparations and an approximately 30-35 minute flight.
One participant per aircraft.
Spectators are allowed and may attend the briefing with participants, take pictures, and can relax in the hanger during the flight. The hanger is equipped with lounge sofas, tables, a pool table, darts, foosball and an aviation museum.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable and casual clothing, shoes and socks required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, any rescheduling must be done within 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Finally got to be a combat pilot for the day. Great time, great place, great people. Got just what I wished for. All I can say is be careful what you wish for."
"Incredible experience way above my expectations. What a great bunch of people."
"The experience and the staff were awesome. The only thing we weren't 100% satisfied with was the video of the experience. It wasn't worth the money. We thought there would be more editing. "