Vegas Strip Night Helicopter Tour
Las Vegas Atlantic Air terminal, Las Vegas, NV
November - February: starting at 6:00 PM
March, April, October: starting at 7:00 PM
May, June, July: starting at 8:00 PM
August, September: starting at 7:30 PM
- Enjoy a champagne toast as you fly above the spectacular Las Vegas landmarks and the dazzling strip views
- Fly aboard a luxurious A-Star jet helicopter with an FAA certified pilots
- Your guides have flown over 1,200,000 passengers with an excellent safety record
- Cruise past famous sites such Caesar's Palace, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Ballagio, the massive Stratosphere Tower and more!
This is the ultimate Las Vegas Strip tour, where the excitement begins with a glass of champagne before you board your luxurious A-Star jet helicopter.
As you rise above the City of Lights, you will see spectacular views of the dazzling Las Vegas Strip from the comfort of your jet helicopter.
Cruise past famous landmarks such as:
- Caesar's Palace
- Mandalay Bay
- MGM Grand
- New York, New York
- Planet Hollywood
- The Venetian
- The massive Stratosphere tower rising 1,149 feet into the air
- Fremont Street
- Historic downtown Vegas and more!
Participants exceeding 275 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat.
*After the night flight, transportation from the Las Vegas Atlantic Air Terminal to the Las Vegas Strip (Excalibur Hotel) is included, however you will be responsible to get from the Excalibur to your own hotel*
Approximately 22 miles or 12 minutes of flight time
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per helicopter.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Other Las Vegas Experiences:(View all 53 Las Vegas experiences)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(16)
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 4-half(13)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $205Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Vegas Strip Night Helicopter TourFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 3-half(3)
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideFrom: $445Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Mini Baja ChaseFrom: $195Avg Rating of: 4-half(6)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $135Avg Rating of: 4-half(11)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $555Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $230Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Las Vegas Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"Good deal for the price. Something to remember."
"I think Cloud 9 did an amazing job planning everything! Thank you!"
"We booked a heli tour of Vegas & were confirmed for a 9 pm flight time. We made reservations for dinner around this time. The company called the night before and moved the time to 730. We had to rush through dinner in order to make the flight. The company boasts a "champagne toast" which turned out to be hot champagne sitting out in plastic throw away glasses sitting on a table. We were squeezed into a helicopter with four other people, which is not stated before. The wording of the booking sounded as though it was a flight for 2, only two not two plus four strangers. Our view of the strip was blocked during most of the flight. I would chose a different company for the flight next time. "