Aerobatic Glider Ride
Warner Springs, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
- One of the largest soaring centers in the U.S., in business since 1959
- FAA certified, experienced aerobatic pilot
- Incredible views of Lake Henshaw, Hot Springs Peak, and Palomar Mountains
- Experience loops, rolls, dips, inverted flight and more!
The Super Spectacular Aerobatic Ride is not for the timid!
Climb into the cockpit alongside an experienced aerobatic pilot and take a look at the world from a whole new perspective, up-side down!
On this acrobatic ride, you will experience loops, rolls, inverted flight and other air show-like maneuvers.
It is an incredible adventure.
- Participants must not exceed 240 pounds
18-25 minutes of flight time
1 participant per glider
Spectators are welcome to watch the glider take off and land.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. It is approximately 10 degrees cooler in the air during flight.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is it safe?
Yes! All the flights are flown by FAA Certified Commercial pilots. It is also extremely safe because the sailplane carries no fuel or a heavy engine, and are designed to land slowly in unimproved fields.
What is the minimum age to fly?
All participants must be at least 14 years old to fly solo.
How far away is Warner Springs from Los Angeles?
Warner Springs is about 2 hours from Downtown Los Angeles, depending on traffic.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"The Acrobatic experience was amazing! Between the loops, turns and hitting a couple G's there is nothing like it! Thank you Cloud 9! "
"The Acrobatic experience was amazing! Between the loops, turns and hitting a couple G's there is nothing like it! Thank you Cloud 9!"