Catalina 2 Night All-Inclusive
Catalina Island, CA
*Boat departs from Dana Point Harbor
*Pending guide availability
- Coast Guard certified captain leading tours for over 30 years
- 2 nights camping on remote beaches and parts of the island accessible only by boat
- Your guide will give you an insider's tour of everything Catalina Island and it's coastline have to offer!
Travel from Dana Point Harbor to Catalina Island for a 2-day, 2-night trip exploring the island!
Camp on remote beaches that are accessible only by boat for an exclusive experience. Enjoy snorkeling, cliff diving, cave exploration, gourmet food, hot showers and drifting off to sleep at the water's edge.
A unique opportunity to experience Catalina Island's natural beauty!
- All ages welcome
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Guide encourages input and requests to customize the experience to your liking
2 days & 2 nights
Up to 12 people per boat
This experience is only for those on the trip.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Bring warm clothes, a windbreaker, a hat, sunglasses and a towel. Even in the summer months, the breeze off the water is cool.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What type of boat will we be transported on?
Typically excursions are operated on a 24" navy style open boat that can accommodate up to 12 people. For smaller groups, an 18" Boston Whaler may be used.
What is a typical day like?
It is completely up to you. The guide will call you before your trip to customize a trip to your liking. You can choose to enjoy snorkeling, cliff diving, cave exploration, or just relax on the beach.
What is the camping like?
There's nothing like sleeping at the water's edge. In the summer months, you will be able to sleep in the open air, and rinse off in the clear ocean. During the winter months, it is a more of a rugged camping experience. You will help your guide set up tents, and boil water to shower.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 87 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $499
- All Los Angeles Experiences