Corvette Racing - Half Day
Willow Springs Raceway, Rosamond, CA
Click here for Schedule
- 16 years of experience with 1,000's of satisfied students
- 405 horse power, race ready corvette capable of 152 mph and 0-60 in 4.8 seconds
- 45 minutes of actual racing time!
- No experience necessary
If you want to experience the thrill of corvette racing, but don't have time for our full day experience, this is for you.
This racing experience includes a 1/2 hour orientation session, use of a suit and helmet, one session lapping the track with an instructor driving showing you the way around and then three 15 min sessions with you driving at speed with an instructors watchful eyes guiding your way.
Participants must have a valid driver's license, at least 1 year of driving experience, and must be able to drive a manual (stick shift) transmission.
Insurance on the race car can be purchased directly from your provider after the experience has been booked.
18 per session
Yes! Friends and family are certainly welcome to come watch from a safe distance in the spectator area. Don't forget to bring a camera!
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing with narrow, thin soled shoes no open toed shoes. A driving suit and helmet will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 60 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 60 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
How long will I actually be driving the car?
You will be on the track for around 3-4 hours and physically driving the car for about 45 minutes or three 15 minute sessions.
How many instructors will there be?
There is typically one instructor for every four students.
Is passing allowed?
Passing is not allowed during the first session.
Do I need to know how to drive a stick shift?
Yes. These cars have manual transmission.
Tell me about the car.
Late Model Corvette Motorsport Racecar
* Chevy 350 LS-1
* 6 Spd tremec transmission
* 3000 lbs
* Coupe body
* Corvette C-5 Race Suspension
Front A-Arms w/transverse spring
Rear independant w/transverse spring
* 4 wheel disc brakes
* Street Radial Tires on 17"/18" Aluminum wheels
* Composite body
Other Los Angeles Experiences:(View all 104 Los Angeles experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(33)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
- Gift Certificates