Long Beach, CA
Monday through Thursday - 10:00 AM
Friday through Sunday - 10:00 AM & 3:15 PM
Glide through the oceanfront city while you enjoy spectacular views on this Downtown Long Beach Segway Tour!
- Your experienced tour guides are recipients of aTripAdvisorCertificate of Excellence award
- 2-hour tour takes you from the Shoreline Village into the heart of downtown Long Beach
- Receive hands on Segway training before the tour begins so no experience is necessary
- Take in views of the marina, Queen Mary, historic Pike, Rainbow Harbor, Aquarium of the Pacific and more!
Traverse the streets of Long Beach on a 2-hour tour through the heart of downtown!
Before departing on the guided tour, you'll watch a video and have hands-on training to get comfortable on the unique traveling device. Once your group is ready, you'll depart on your tour and see Long Beach in a new way!
Sights throughout the tour may include (subject to change):
- Shoreline Village
- The Long Beach Marina
- Queen Mary
- Rainbow Harbor's waterfront
- Laugh Factory
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Queensway Bay
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
- Tour will include an orientation session that includes practice on the Segway so that all participants feel comfortable while riding
- Segway and helmet are provided
- Participants must be at least 14 years old, weigh between 100-260 pounds, andbe at least 48" in height
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- No alcohol is allowed
The total experience time will last approximately 2 hours. Training and safety instruction is included in this time.
Each Segway tour can accommodate up to 8 participants.
This tour is for participants only.
This experience will run rain or shine. If it rains, ponchos will be provided. However, tours do not operate in lightning and extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Casual attire and footwear that is comfortable for standing and weather conditions. Flat-soled shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 2 hours prior to your experience directly with the segway provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 2 hours prior to your booked time will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age and/or weight restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 14 years of age, be a minimum of 48" tall and weight between 100 and 260 pounds.
What should I wear?
Participants should wear flat, closed-toe shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
Do I need experience?
No experience is necessary! All participants will watch a training Segway video and receive hands-on instruction prior to the start of the tour.
How fast can a Segway travel?
Depending on the terrain and conditions, Segways can travel between 10-12 miles per hour.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
Yes, a helmet will be provided and must be worn at all times while on the Segway.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences