Earthquake Canyon Jeep Tour
Palm Desert, CA
Daily - 8:00 AM & 1:00 PM
- Traverse the back country trails of a Bureau of Land Management Wilderness zone on a 4-hour guided tour
- Get a close look at the Coachella Valley's $500 million agriculture industry
- View steep canyon walls, fascinating geology, abundant native desert plant and animal life
- Known by geologists as "The most tortured landscape on earth," the valley is the most colorful portion of the San Andreas Fault!
Visit the beautiful back country trails of a Bureau of Land Management Wilderness zone on this 4-hour guided Jeep Tour!
Your expert guide will provide commentary for the scenic natural environment as you explore the San Andreas fault. Take in incredible views of steep canyon walls, fascinating geology and an abundance of dessert plant and animal life.
The small size of the tour groups enables your guide to customize the tour to your interests. Spend most of the tour in the comfort of the Jeep or choose to hike at various points.
A true wilderness exploration in the heart of Coachella Valley!
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- Water and snacks will be provided
This experience will be approximately 4 hours.
10 per tour, with 1 to 5 participants per Jeep.
This tour is only for booked participants.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, including closed-toe shoes. Please note it may be 15 to 20 degrees cooler in the National Park than at the tour's starting location.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Can I get out of the Jeep during the tour?
Yes, your tour will include some light hiking which can be tailored to suit the comfort level of your group.
What is included in the price of the tour?
Your tour includes water, snacks, an expert guide and of course transportation in a top of the line Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.
How long is the tour?
This Earthquake Canyon Jeep Tour will last approximately 4 hours.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 96 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(22)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- All Los Angeles Experiences