Newport Beach, CA
Daily - 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's day, holidays and specialty cruises
- Enjoy the delicacies of dessert on the water in style
- Gondoliers were chosen as a top attraction on TripAdvisor and featured in American Way magazine
- Pick from an array of desserts, along with sparkling cider or imported Italian mineral water
- Grab someone special for a romantic night, or enjoy the company of friends and family
Climb aboard an authentic gondola for a delicious dessert cruise through the Newport Harbor.
Once aboard, your friendly gondolier will invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy your selections from a variety of dessert options.
If you or someone you know loves dessert, there's no better way to enjoy it than cruising aboard a beautiful gondola!
Each participant has their choice of one of the following dessert options (subject to change):
- Flourless chocolate torte with whipped cream
- Homemade key lime pie
- Cheesecake with strawberry sauce
- Cheesecake with chocolate sauce
- Fresh seasonal berries with amaretto cream sauce
- Includes one dessert per person and a bottle of sparkling cider or imported Italian mineral water
- A blanket to keep you warm will be provided upon request
- Please advise if any participant weighs over 300 lbs so that appropriate accommodations may be made
1 hour or 1.5 hours depending upon option selected.
Your private gondola can accommodate up to 6 passengers. For groups larger than 2 passengers, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the gondola.
This experience is weather dependent, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
Is the cruise just for romantics?
Not at all! The gondolas can accommodate up to 6 passengers. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing on groups larger than 2.
What if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, a rain check will be issued which can be redeemed at your convenience for up to a year.
Will there be anyone else on my cruise besides me and my date/companions?
No, this is a private charter just for you.
Are children allowed?
Yes, you may bring children aboard the gondola. Children under 5 years of age are free.
Do the gondolas have life jackets aboard?
Yes, all of the gondolas have life jackets under the deck. If you would like to wear one or would like any children aboard to wear them, please advise at the time of booking.
What types of beverages are included?
The cruise comes with a complimentary bottle of sparkling cider, sparkling water or flat water. Guests over 21 may purchase a bottle of wine directly from the experience provider, or you may bring your own bottled beverage for a small corkage fee.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 96 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(22)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"The Gondola Experience was excellent all the way around. The Gondolier, Jacob, was a pleasure to have on board and he new his stuff well."
"It was a great experience. Everything was perfect. I guess if I have one recommendation really the only one thats not a big deal, is that I think everyone who pays for something like that knows to tip, and even its ok to mention it once or twice, but man did they stress that gratuity is not included. Kinda funny, not a big deal, but again great experience."