Daily - 10:00 AM
Hit the hot spots of Hollywood on a 3.5-hour guided biking tour through Tinseltown!
- Tour providers have been featured by The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, the Los Angeles Times, ABC and CBS
- 12-mile biking tour includes several walking tours and breaks
- Bike by the Capitol Records Building, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Nickelodean Studios, "Rocky" at LACMA, The Grove, The Pacific Design Center and more!
Enjoy an easy, hill-less ride through Hollywood with an expert guide leading you to the top tourist stops in Tinseltown!
This 3.5 hour ride covers approximately 12 miles and includes several walking tours and breaks. Sights and stops along the way may include (and are subject to change):
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Ave. Shopping District
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Nickelodean Studios
- Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- "Rocky" at LACMA
- The Grove
- Original Farmers Market
- The Pacific Design Center
See the sights of the city on an easy bike ride with an experienced guide on the Hollywood Bike Adventure!
- 21 speed, hybrid road bikes are provided
- Tour covers approximately 12 miles in 3.5 hours and is considered easy
- Biking experience is necessary but there are no hills
- Parking is not included but is available for $5 per day
- Storage is available while participants are on the tour
This tour will have other participants with a maximum of 50 per group. Large tour groups will be accompanied by multiple tour guides.
Only scheduled participants may go on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. If a tour is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your guide. In the event of inclement weather, it is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Casual attire and footwear that is comfortable for biking.
It is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many miles are covered on this tour?
This is a 3.5 hour tour and will cover approximately 12 miles.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If a tour must be cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your guide. In the event of inclement weather, it is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time regarding weather conditions.
Are restrooms available along the tour route?
Yes, there will be at least one stop that has restroom facilities along the route.
Is there a minimum age for this tour?
Participants as young as 8 years old have finished the tour, but it is very dependent on the child's fitness level and riding ability. This tour is considered easy with no hills, however is still approximately 12 miles of riding.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences