Host a Sushi Party
Los Angeles, CA
*This experience is available in the greater Los Angeles area. Travel charges may apply for areas outside of this radius.
Pending chef's availability
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's Day or holidays.
Host a Sushi Party in Los Angeles! Featured in the LA Times, Trump Magazine and Variety, the Sushi Girl has brought the art of sushi making to many homes in the valley!
- Engage in a cultural exchange including history, vocabulary and etiquette
- Learn about purchasing fresh ingredients, slicing fish, making rice and rolling your favorite dishes
- All you need to provide is a knife and cutting board
- Don't forget the sake!
Featured in the LA Times, Trump Magazine and Variety, the Sushi Girl has brought the art of sushi making to many homes in the valley!
Grab a knife and a cutting board and let the Sushi Girl take you on a culinary excursion of Japanese sushi classics.
From California rolls or nigiri sushi, to spicy tuna in a cone of seaweed, learn how to slice the fish, roll and mold your own favorite sushi dishes with your friends.
Your night will be entertaining, educational and exquisite as you learn, roll and eat sushi in style!
- Food allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated
- Each participant will need their own knife and cutting board
- Additional charges may apply for specially requested ingredients
Up to 10, 15, 20 or 25 participants
This experience is only for those participating in the sushi lesson.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place in the comfort of your home.
What to Wear:
This is your night, dress how you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no rescheduling or cancellations will be allowed.
I live outside of the city, will the chef travel to my house?
The Sushi Girl will travel up to 25 miles outside of LA County for a $35 travel fee.
What do I need to provide?
All participants must provide their own cutting boards and knives.
How will the menu be decided?
Prior to your Private Sushi Lesson, the Sushi Girl will contact you directly to discuss your menu preferences. Please note, additional fees may apply for any special menu requests that are outside of the established budget.
What if I have food allergies or restrictions?
Food allergies and dietary restrictions will be accommodated and discussed while you select your menu options and preferences.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for the Sushi Girl is not included in the price, but is appreciated if you enjoy your Private Sushi Lesson.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Nikki was great and accommodating for all with food allergies, preferences, etc. She's great and it was a blast. We even learned how to make sushi, which really is the cherry on top of a great experience!"
"Nikki (sushi instructor) was very knowledgeable about the culture and technique behind sushi. She gave us tips for making and eating it. We made several different rolls and sashimi (tuna hand rolls, California rolls, yellowtail, salmon, shrimp). The quality of the fish was excellent. She showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. Our party included a couple of children ages 8 and 10, and she was very patient and helpful with them as well. "