Hot Stone Massage in Los Angeles
Dtox Day Spa - located in Glendale, CA on Los Feliz Boulevard
Monday through Friday - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Not available to book on Valentine's Day or surrounding weekends
- Stones are bathed in warm water and anointed with spicy, sensual aromas
- Your therapist will place the stones on key energy points and apply traditional massaging techniques to soothe your soul
- Relax and unwind in a magnificent spa located near Griffith Park
To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
For centuries, Native Americans have used the comforting warmth of river stones to enhance relaxation.
During this massage, hot stones are placed directly on the body while other stones are used to massage your muscles. The earth's energy in the stones promotes a nurturing and grounding effect that will allow all your stress to fade away.
So relax and unwind, and allow the soothing warmth of this massage to rejuvenate your body and let all your stresses fade away.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Please feel free to enjoy spa amenities on site, including sauna and steam rooms
50 or 80 Minutes
Just for you.
This experience is only for the participant.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Locker, robe, sandals and a towel are provided. Undergarments are optional during the treatments.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellation and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the spa attire?
Robe and slippers are provided for your spa service. Undergarments are optional during the treatments.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellation and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What are the facilities like?
The spa has a sauna and steam rooms, as well as special blend organic teas to enhance your relaxing experience.
When should I arrive for my appointment?
Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to fill out a quick intake form and learn about the many amenities provided at the spa.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can specify your gender preference for your therapist when you submit a booking request.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request, as well as on the intake questionnaire at the spa. Disclosure of this information will ensure a safe and relaxing spa experience.
How can I pay gratuity?
You may pay gratuity after your experience in cash only. Gratuity from a satisfied customer is usually around $18-$25.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(45)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $92
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(35)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences