Joshua Tree Jeep Tour
Palm Desert, CA
Daily - 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM
- Dedicated guides provide accurate, entertaining information and customize the tour for each group
- Ride from the Colorado Desert and then climb 4,000 feet to the Mojave Desert
- Take back roads through the Little San Bernadino Mountains
- Photograph or simply enjoy views of the desert, breath taking rock formations, and animal and plant life on the 5-hour tour!
Experience Joshua Tree National Park, one of the nation's most outstanding wilderness treasures, in a top of the line Wrangler Rubicon Jeep.
You will follow a rugged backcountry trail through the Little San Bernadino Mountains and ascend over 4,000 vertical feet from the Colorado Desert to the Mojave Desert.
As you explore this wilderness treasure, your friendly and knowledgeable guide will provide insightful information about the natural environment surrounding you.
You will be treated to magnificent unspoiled desert vistas, spectacular rock formations, unique plant and animal life, and outstanding geology.
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- Water and snacks provided
- Entrance fee to the park is included in the price of the experience
10 per tour, with 1 to 5 participants per Jeep.
No, spectators are not allowed on this tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, and sneakers or other active-style closed-toe shoes. Please note the temperature inside Joshua Tree National Park may be 15-20 degrees cooler than the temperature in Palm Desert.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will I have the chance to get out of the Jeep during the tour?
Yes, the tour includes some light hiking, which can be tailored to your group's comfort level.
What is included in the price of the tour?
Your tour includes water, snacks, entry fees to Joshua Tree National Park and an expert guide.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"It was a great experience and something completely different. Our guide was very knowledgeable and understanding as I had lost my voice and couldn't communicate well. It has encouraged me to find out more about the environment and area that we visited."
"Carol and I took the Joshua Tree jeep tour last Tuesday with Heidi. She is extremely knowledgeable and a hoot to be with. What a wonderful day in your beautiful back country. All the best."