Hawthorne Municipal Airport - Hawthorne, CA
Daily - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Fly with an FAA-certified pilot pointing out landmarks of this customized tour
- Approximately 25 minutes of flight time
- Get a bird's eye view of the Los Angeles basin, downtown, the iconic Hollywood sign, Paramount Studios and more
- If you have ever wanted to soar high above California, this is the perfect experience for you!
Climb aboard a Robinson R-44 Helicopter to see Los Angeles and the iconic surrounding areas from above!
Your FAA-certified pilot will take you on an approximately 25-minute scenic flight pointing out the many landmarks below you.
Sights on this scenic flight may include (and are subject to change):
- Los Angeles Basin
- Downtown L.A.
- Hollywood Hills
- Hollywood sign
- Downtown Hollywood
- Grauman's Chinese Theater
- Dolby Theater
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Paramount Studios
- University of Southern California campus
- All passengers must bring a valid form of identification
- Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds
- Total combined weight cannot exceed 650 pounds
- Your pilot will provide protective headsets for each passenger
- Gratuity for your pilot is not included
- Choose to ride with the doors of the helicopter on or off
- The helicopter is equipped with a sound system. If you would like to listen to music, your pilot is able to connect most music devices such as an iPod
Flight time is approximately 25 minutes. You can expect to be at the airport for a total of 45 minutes.
Up to 3 passengers, pending weight restrictions
Additional spectators beyond the listed helicopter passengers are not allowed in the helicopter, but are welcome to come and watch to take pictures and view the take-off.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the pilot. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Rubber-soled shoes are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your pilot is not included in the price of this experience, but is appreciated if you enjoy the flight.
What should I bring with me?
All passengers must bring a valid form of ID. You may also want to bring a camera, water and if you'd like to listen to music, the helicopter is equipped with a stereo system compatible with most music devices.
What kind of helicopter will we ride in during the scenic flight?
The Los Angeles Scenic Helicopter Tour will take place in a Robinson R-44 helicopter.
Are there any age or weight restrictions?
All ages are welcome on this flight. Maximum weight per person is 300 pounds. The total weight of all passengers must be less than 650 pounds.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 92 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- All Los Angeles Experiences