Mustang Drive - Chuckwalla Valley
Chuckwalla Valley Raceway - Desert Center, CA
By request, pending track availability.
Please contact Cloud 9 Living for further details.
- Start with an introductory classroom session to familiarize you with the track, vehicle dynamics and how to get the most out of your driving experience
- Push the limits of a 420 horsepower Mustang GT
- Unleash on Chuckwalla Valley Raceway's 17 turn, 2.68-mile road course
- Strap on your helmet, zip up your racing suit and get behind the wheel for 6 laps and an adrenaline rush sure to leave you breathless!
Hard on the gas, drifting sideways while driving forward, over the limit but fully in control. That's what the Chuckwalla Valley Raceway driving experience delivers.
After a brief classroom session, you'll strap on a helmet, zip up your driving suit and get in your race car. Then it's time to push your limits with 6 heart-pumping laps on Chuckwalla Valley Raceway's thrilling road course.
About Chuckwalla Valley Raceway:
The 2.68-mile road course at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway is complete with 17 turns, elevation changes, double-apex sweepers and a banked high-speed bowl that will take your breath away.
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition
- Participants must possess a valid driver's license
- Participants must be able to drive a manual transmission (stick shift)
6 laps of racing; total time at track approximately 90 minutes.
1 per car
Absolutely! Friends and family are encouraged to come watch, however there is a $10.00 per person gate fee.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in the event of inclement weather. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule for a mutually agreeable date or be issued a rain check.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable, weather appropriate attire and closed-toe shoes. No sandals, flip-flops or heels are allowed.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed with at least 30 days notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 30 days in advance will result in the loss of the value of your certificate.
How fast will I go?
Speeds vary from driver to driver, depending upon prior driving experience and how comfortable each individual driver is on the track. Most drivers can expect to reach top speeds of 100 mph.
Do I need to know how to drive stickshift?
Yes, participants must be able to drive a manual transmission (stickshift).
Can my friends and family come watch?
Yes, friends and family are encouraged to come watch at the track, however there is a $10.00 per person gate fee.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 87 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences