Newport Beach, CA
Daily - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's day, holidays and specialty cruises
- Gondoliers have 20+ years of experience and were featured on the cover of American Way
- Enjoy a delicious, catered picnic lunch and your choice of sparkling cider or imported Italian mineral water on the 1-hour cruise
- Glide along the calm waters of the harbor for a little taste of Italy and a one-of-a-kind romantic afternoon
Step aboard an authentic, imported Venetian gondola for a romantic lunch cruise on the calm waters of Newport Harbor.
Experienced and friendly gondolier will greet participants upon arrival, making sure the relaxing, 1-hour ride and catered lunch are thoroughly enjoyed.
Sip on either sparkling cider or imported Italian mineral water while gently gliding through the harbor.
Choose between the various sandwich options found below (subject to change):
- Turkey and provolone on a baguette
- Ham and Swiss on a baguette
- Vegetarian with avocado on a croissant
- Roast beef with cheddar on a baguette
- Tuna salad on a croissant
A freshly-prepared salad will complete the picnic lunch.For a truly romantic, day-time adventure, climb aboard to experience a date you'll never forget on the Newport Gondola Lunch Cruise!
Your sandwich choices and side salad will be selected at the time of booking and served fresh upon boarding.
Please advise if any participant weighs over 300 lbs so that appropriate accommodations may be made.
As listed, this experience is for 2 participants. However, the private gondola can accommodate up to 6 passengers. For groups larger than 2 passengers, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the gondola.
This experience is weather dependent, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
For this Newport Gondola Lunch Cruise for 2 experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
Is the cruise just for romantics?
Not at all! The gondolas can accommodate up to 6 passengers. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing on groups larger than 2.
What if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, a rain check will be issued by the gondola experience provider. Your rain check can be redeemed at your convenience for up to one year.
Will there be anyone else on my cruise besides me and my date/companions?
No, this is a private charter just for you.
Are children allowed?
Yes, you may bring children aboard the gondola. Children under 5 years of age are free.
Do the gondolas have life jackets aboard?
Yes, all of the gondolas have life jackets under the deck. If you would like to wear one or would like any children aboard to wear them, please advise at the time of booking.
What types of beverages are included?
The cruise comes with a complimentary bottle of sparkling cider, sparkling water or flat water. Guests over 21 may purchase a bottle of wine directly from the experience provider, or you may bring your own bottled beverage for a small corkage fee.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 96 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(22)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Wonderful experience for my husband and I. We were giving the gondola ride as a wedding present. It was a great way to celebrate day 15 of married life. "
"I was extremely impressed at how fast Cloud 9 Living booked and confirmed my reservation. Super-friendly and helpful staff when it came to any questions i had. Being a beginner to lunch on gondola rides, I was hesitant about the experience itself but it turned out wonderful. Our gondola captain greeted us sweetly and had everything set up for my romantic surprise. My husband was extremely happy with the gondola tour and the yummy sandwiches. We were missing Champagne, that's about it! "