Newport Romantic Gondola Cruise
Newport Beach, CA
Year-round; daily from 9:00am - midnight.
NOTE: Rates do not apply for the week of Valentine's Day, holiday and specialty cruises.
- Voted as a #1 attraction on tripadvisor.com
- Choose from sparkling cider or Italian Mineral water to enjoy with a box of gourmet chocolates.
- Cruise on a gorgeous gondola of the Neo-Venetian orRemo e' Forcola style
- A very romantic and relaxing experience
Romantic, relaxing, memorable... These are just a few words to describe an afternoon spent with the one you love aboard an authentic gondola.
Once you climb aboard, your friendly gondolier will invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy a box of gourmet chocolates as you embark on your cruise through Newport Harbor's canals.
There's no more special way to spend a day on the water than with this romantic gondola cruise!
Includes a box of gourmet chocolates, a blanket to keep you warm, and your choice of either a bottle of sparkling cider or imported Italian sparkling mineral water.
Please advise if any participant weighs over 300 lbs so that appropriate accommodations may be made.
1 hour or 1.5 hour depending upon option selected.
Your private gondola can accommodate up to 6 passengers. For groups larger than 2 passengers, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the gondola.
This experience is weather dependent, please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
Is the cruise just for romantics?
No. Actually, your gondoliers frequently host "power lunches" for business people onboard the gondolas. Groups of up to 6 may join the cruise, just contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing for larger groups.
What if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, a rain check will be issued which can be redeemed at your convenience for up to a year.
Will there be anyone else on my cruise besides me and my date/companions?
No, this is a private charter just for you.
Are children allowed?
Yes, you may bring children aboard the gondola. Children under 5 years of age are free.
Do the gondolas have life jackets aboard?
Yes, all of the gondolas have life jackets under the deck. If you would like to war one or would like any children aboard to wear them, please advise at the time of your reservation.
Other Los Angeles Experiences:(View all 104 Los Angeles experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(33)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
- Gift Certificates