Night Diver Scuba Class
Marina del Rey, CA
*Pending instructor availability
Do you think you've seen all there is to see at your local dive spots? This Night Diver Scuba Class will introduce you to a whole new world underwater!
- Learn to safely plan and approach a night dive with a fun and safe instructor
- Course includes three night dive lessons, a video session and PADI Night Diver Certification Card
- Get acquainted with nocturnal aquatic life to learn about different plants and animals you might encounter!
Become better acquainted with your local dive sites - at night! The ocean takes on a new personality at night with nocturnal underwater creatures and plant life you have yet to meet.
This Night Diver Scuba Class will teach you you how to safely plan and organize your dive as well as procedures, techniques and how to overcome potential obstacles. Learn how to control your buoyancy, navigate and communicate underwater at night. At the end of this class, you will receive a Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) Night Diver Certification Card.
Learn to safely navigate your way into the unimaginable!
- Participants must be at least 12 years old
- Required to be Open Water Certified with recent logged dives (10-12 months) in California waters
- All participants must sign release of liability and medical waivers; a parent or legal guardian must sign for anyone under the age of 18
- Equipment rental is not included, but can be rented the day of your experience subject to availability
3 night dives
Up to 8 people per class
This experience is only for class participants.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress comfortably for the class room sessions; bring your fins, mask and snorkel for the open water session. Some equipment will be available for rent, subject to availability.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants must be at least 12 years old. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign release of liability and medical waivers.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants are required to be Open Water Certified by any agency such as PADI, SSI, SDI, NAUI or CMAS and have recent logged dives (within 10-12 months) in California waters.
How many dives are included in this class?
This class includes 3 night dives with a PADI instructor. At the end of the class, you will receive a PADI Night Diver Certification Card.
Is scuba equipment included?
Scuba equipment is not included in the price of this experience, but can be rented the day of your experience subject to availability.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 92 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"My wife and I just finished our open water certification through Eco Dive Center. What a great experience. The staff is extrememly friendly and always treat you like you are their most important customer. Philip and Ashley were our open water instructors and Andy was our divemaster, all three are patient and extremely helpful, I can't express how great they made our whole training experience."