Music Production Lesson in L.A.
Los Angeles, CA
Daily - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending instructor availability
- The school was founded by Jam Master Jay, legendary DJ of Run DMC
- 1-on-1 lessons are fully customized to your skill level
- Learn music theory, compositional elements, how to sample and sequence as well as the basics of Ableton Live 9 Suite!
Do you ever find yourself wanting to create a song with the music in your head? This private Music Production Lesson will help you learn the technical and creative processes for making a beat!
This private lesson will help you understand the technical and creative process using the digital audio workstation Ableton Live 9 Suite. You'll have the opportunity to learn basic music theory, song structure, warping and time stretching, beat structure, plug-ins and effects or multi-tracking.
Whether you're new beat-making or looking to hone your skills, this is a unique opportunity to work with the best!
- State-of-the-art equipment is provided, including turntables and vinyl records
- Lesson is customized for your level of experience and to explore the topics/genres you want to cover; please note any requests at the time of booking
- No experience necessary
1, 2, 3 or 4 hour sessions depending on the option selected.
This is a private lesson for 1.
This is experience is only for you.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place indoors.
What to Wear:
Dress in casual attire.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need to have experience?
No, the Music Production Lesson is for all skill levels and will be customized to fit your interests and experience.
Do I need to provide my own turntable?
State-of-the-art equipment will be provided for your lesson, including turntables with vinyl records.
Can I choose the DJ I want to work with?
The DJ instructing your lesson will be carefully selected by the experience provider to match your skill level, interests and musical genre. The instructors range from accomplished club DJs, decorated battle champions, experienced producers and more.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 105 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $405
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Los Angeles Experiences