Music Production Lesson in L.A.
New York, NY : Miami, FL : Los Angeles, CA
Year Round. 7 Days a week, 11am - 6pm. Closed some weekends.
- Private, 1 on 1 lesson
- Lessons are fully customized to meet your skill level
- Follow a pre-set curriculum or work on specific skills
- Learn music theory, compositional elements, how to sample and sequence and the basics of Ableton Live software
Have you ever wanted to make your own song? Do you have sounds and music in your head that you want to get out? Or have you used programs like Fruity Loops and Garage Band, but need more guidance?
This Private Music Production Lessonwill help you learn the technical and creative process in making a beat.
You'll have the option to learn basic music theory, song structure, warping and time stretching, beat structure, plug-ins and effects, or multi-tracking.
This private lesson is just for you and will be customized to your ability level and what you want to learn.
Equipment is provided. No experience necessary.
1 hour sessions
One on one
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Los Angeles Experiences:(View all 106 Los Angeles experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(32)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $75Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $79
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
- Gift Certificates