Private DJ Lesson in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Daily - 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Pending instructor availability
- The school was founded by Jam Master Jay, legendary DJ of Run DMC
- 1-on-1 lessons are fully customized to your skill level
- Learn music theory as well as the art of mixing, blending, scratching and beat juggling!
Learn DJ skills and produce beats with world-famous celebrity DJs and producers!
The roster of instructors includes innovators and icons of the art form, accomplished club DJs, decorated battle champions, experienced producers and more. Their collective knowledge and varied perspectives will provide a one-of-a-kind learning experience, taking tips from premier DJs.
Whether you are new to the turntables or looking to hone your skills, this is a unique opportunity to work with the best!
- All equipment is provided; turntables with vinyl records will be used
- Lesson is customized for your level of experience and to explore the topics/genres you want to cover; please note any requests at the time of booking
- No experience necessary
1, 2 or 3 hours depending on the option selected. Sessions can be divided into 1 hour lessons or combined for the same day.
This is a private lesson for 1 or 2 participants.
You may bring 1 spectator to the private DJ lesson.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place indoors.
What to Wear:
Dress in casual attire.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need to have experience?
No, the Private DJ Lesson is for all skill levels and will be customized to fit your interests and experience.
Do I need to provide my own turntable?
All equipment will be provided in your lesson, including turntables with vinyl records.
Can I select the type of music I will work with?
Absolutely! This lesson will be customized for your interests and topics/genres you want to cover.
Can I choose the DJ I want to work with?
The DJ instructing your lesson will be carefully selected by the experience provider to match your skill level, interests and musical genre. The instructors range from accomplished club DJs, decorated battle champions, experienced producers and more.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(45)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $92
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(35)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences