Private Sea Kayak Lesson
Newport Beach, CA
Year Round, daily depending on instructor's availability
- Southern California's premier kayaking resource since 1987
- Your professional sea kayaking instructor will work with you to tailor your lesson to your needs and desires
- Perfect for those new to the sport or for the seasoned kayaker just looking to improve their skills
There is nothing like a private kayaking lesson to start you on the right path or improve your current skills.
Your private instructor will tailor the lesson to meet your specific goals. He will make sure you understand the basics fundamentals of kayaking and technique, as well as inform you about safety practices. You will also learn about kayaking gear, so your life as a kayaker is most enjoyable.
This private lesson is a great way to improve your skills and knowledge of kayaking while having a memorable day on the water.
All necessary equipment is included.
There is a 2 hour minimum for private lessons.
Private lessons are for 1 or 2 people.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear your bathing suit and bring a towel and change of clothes. Also, bring a wetsuit if you have one; if not, one can be provided at an additional cost.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance. Weekdays are recommended as availability on weekends is limited due to the number of group classes.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Los Angeles Experiences:(View all 104 Los Angeles experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(33)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
- Gift Certificates