San Andreas Fault Hike
- Learn how this massive formation has shaped our desert landscape
- The preserve is home to several endangered plants and animals, palm oases and a sand dune ecosystem
- Experts in local geology, Indian culture, plant and animal life and other facts about the area, your guide await your questions
Join expert guides on a nature walk through a 20,000 acre preserve just minutes from most area resorts. You will walk on the San Andreas fault and learn how this massive formation has shaped our desert landscape.
The preserve is also home to several endangered plants and animals, refreshing palm oases, and a sand dune ecosystem that serves as a home to a rich array of desert animal life.
Your guides are experts in local geology, Indian culture, plant and animal life, the celebrity tradition, current trends, and European settlement.
So ask questions and enjoy the one of a kind natural beauty this Valley has to offer.
- hotel pickup and drop off
- entertaining and expert guides
- all entry and permit fees
Participants must be at least 6 years of age.
Participants should be in adequate physical condition for hiking.
10 per guide
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. No open toed shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 3-4 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 101 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(34)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- All Los Angeles Experiences