- Learn how this massive formation has shaped the local desert landscape
- The preserve is home to several endangered plants and animals, palm oases and a sand dune ecosystem
- Guides are experts in local geology, Indian culture, plant and animal life and other facts about the area
Join expert guides on a nature walk through a 20,000 acre preserve just minutes from most area resorts. You will walk on the San Andreas fault and learn how this massive formation has shaped our desert landscape.
The preserve is also home to several endangered plants and animals, refreshing palm oases, and a sand dune ecosystem that serves as a home to a rich array of desert animal life.
Your guides are experts in local geology, Indian culture, plant and animal life, the celebrity tradition, current trends, and European settlement.
Enjoy the one of a kind natural beauty this valley has to offer.
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- Participants should be in adequate physical condition for hiking
- Water, snacks and all entry fees are included in the cost of the tour
10 per guide
No, spectators are not allowed on the hike.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, including study closed-toe hiking or walking shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How challenging is the hike?
The San Andreas Fault hike is a moderately challenging walk through a nature preserve. Participants are expected to have a good level of physical fitness, but the specific tour can be tailored to suit the participants' interests.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 101 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $225Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130
- Drive a NASCARFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(33)
- All Los Angeles Experiences