Long Beach, CA
Monday through Thursday - 12:45 PM
Friday through Sunday - 11:30 AM & 1:00 PM
Discover downtown Long Beach and beyond on the Sand and Sea Segway Tour!
- Experienced tour guides have a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence award
- 3-hour tour offers an extensive look at beautiful Long Beach and more
- No experience necessary and a hands on training before the tour begins
- See the main points of interest of the area that may include downtown Long Beach, the marina, the Queen Mary, Aquarium of the Pacific, Queensway Bridge and more!
Climb onto a state of the art Segway and see the sights of Long Beach and beyond on the Sand and Sea Segway Tour!
Before departing on the approximately 3-hour tour, you'll watch a video and have hands-on training to get comfortable on the unique traveling device. Once your group is trained and ready, you'll traverse the city while learning about the area.
Sights along the tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Shoreline Village
- Downtown Long Beach
- The marina
- Queen Mary
- Rainbow Harbor
- Laugh Factory
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Roll across the Queensway Brdige
- Harry Bridges Memorial Park
- Scorpion submarine
Segway is a registered trademark of Segway Inc.
- Your tour will begin with an orientation session that includes practice on the Segway so that all participants feels comfortable
- Segway and helmet are provided
- Participants must be at least 14 years old, at least 48" in height and weigh between 100-260 pounds
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- No alcohol allowed
The total experience time will last approximately 3 hours. Training and safety instruction is included in this time.
Each segway tour accommodates up to 8 people.
This tour is for participants only.
This experience will run rain or shine. If it rains, ponchos will be provided. However, tours do not operate in lightning and extreme weather conditions so please be sure to contact your experience provider in these situations.
What to Wear:
Casual attire and footwear that is comfortable for standing and weather conditions. Flat-soled shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience; failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
Are there any age and/or weight restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 14 years of age, be a minimum of 48" tall and weight between 100 and 260 pounds.
What should I wear?
Participants should wear flat, closed-toe shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
Do I need experience?
No experience is necessary! All participants will watch a training Segway video and receive hands-on instruction prior to the start of the tour.
How fast can a Segway travel?
Depending on the terrain and conditions, Segways can travel between 10-12 miles per hour.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
Yes, a helmet will be provided and must be worn at all times while on the Segway.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 87 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences