Signature Facial in Los Angeles
Dtox Day Spa - located in Glendale, CA on Los Feliz Boulevard
Monday through Friday - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Not available to book on Valentine's Day or surrounding weekends
- Relax and unwind in a magnificent spa located near Griffith Park
- Highly-trained esthetician will evaluate the condition of your skin and customize a treatment just for you
- Cleansing, toning, exfoliation, facial mask and hydration will leave your face looking and feeling great
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Nourish your complexion and melt away stress with this relaxing and skin-balancing facial.
This treatment includes an enzymatic exfoliation stimulated by steam as well as a physical exfoliation to release congestion, encourage cellular turnover and reveal healthier skin.
Necessary extractions will be gently performed and followed by a facial mask to tighten, nourish and hydrate.
Your treatment concludes with the application of high performance finishing products tailored to your individual skin needs, leaving your skin with a healthy glow.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Please feel free to enjoy spa amenities on site, including sauna and steam rooms
Just for you.
This experience is only for the participant.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellation and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellation and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What are the facilities like?
The spa has a sauna and steam rooms, as well as special blend organic teas to enhance your relaxing experience.
When should I arrive for my appointment?
Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to fill out a quick intake form and learn about the many amenities provided at the spa.
How can I pay gratuity?
You may pay gratuity after your experience in cash only. Gratuity from a satisfied customer is usually around $16-$22.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request, as well as on the intake questionnaire at the spa. Disclosure of this information will ensure a safe and relaxing spa experience.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 91 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- All Los Angeles Experiences