Marina Del Rey Sailing Charter
Marina Del Rey, CA
*Pending captain and boat availability
- Set sail with up to 5 friends on a privately chartered 36' Catalina sailboat
- Glide by L.A. hot spots like the Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, the Getty Center, and Malibu
- Receive expert sailing tips and captain the helm, enjoying a truly hands-on excursion
- Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride, experiencing the wonderful world of sailing at its best!
Experience the thrill of sailing along the Pacific coast aboard a privately chartered Catalina 36’ sailboat! Enjoy the opportunity to learn more about sailing as both a hobby and a sport, while also taking in the Southern California shoreline from a stunning, new perspective.
Feeling adventurous? Take the helm and engage in a truly unforgettable, hands-on outing on the water! Steer the ship through pristine waters while a certified crew member provides expert tips on navigation techniques, as well as the ins and outs of the Catalina’s operation and “personality.”
Prefer to sit back, relax, and savor the breathtaking scenery? Let your skipper handle the sailing as your boat coasts by some of California’s most renowned landmarks. Enjoy unique views of the Getty Center, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Los Angeles and maybe even the famed Hollywood Sign.
So anchors aweigh—embark on an unforgettable aquatic adventure with the Marina Del Ray Sailing Charter!
- Your boat for the day will be a Catalina 36' sailboat
- You are welcome to bring food and beverages on board
- Red wine or dark beverages are not allowed as they may stain the boat
- Please do not bring hard-sided coolers
- Smoking is prohibited on the vessel
Due to coast guard regulations there is a maximum of 6 people per boat plus your captain.
Spectators are not allowed on the boat.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with your experience provider. Always contact your experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear layered clothing as the temperature may be warm and cooler all in the same day. Wear closed-toe non-marking white or rubber-soled shoes with soft tread to provide solid footing. Also, bring foul weather rain gear during the short, rainy season and protection against the sun such as a hat, sunglasses and sun block.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 60 days prior to your booked date, which will result in a full credit towards a future charter good for one year. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 60 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
How many people can I bring?
This experience is for a total of 6 participants plus the captain.
Can I bring drinks?
You are welcome to bring food and beverages on board! However, red wine and other dark beverages are restricted as they may stain the boat. Hard-sided coolers are not allowed on-board.
What should I wear?
Please wear closed-toe non-marking white or rubber-soled shoes with soft tread. It is recommended to bring rain gear during rainy seasons, protection from the sun (a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen) and layers as the temperature will change throughout the day and on the water.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 90 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(25)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(46)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $92
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(35)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences