NASCAR Ride Along at Auto Club Speedway
Auto Club Speedway - Fontana, CA
Select Dates Only:
Experience the thrills of NASCAR racing like never before with the NASCAR Ride Along experience at the Auto Club Speedway!
- Ride in full-size, 500 horsepower Sprint Cup style stock cars - the same type of cars you driven by NASCAR legends like Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Ride with a professional and reach top speeds up to 160 MPH!
- Experience 3 or 6 laps of excitement
- To actually drive the car yourself, check out our Drive a Stock Car in Los Angeles experience!
Prepare to get as close to the action as possible with the NASCAR Ride Along experience at the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana! Strap on your helmet and racecar driving suit, and buckle up for a high-speed adventure on a real NASCAR racing track!
Ride along as a passenger in a full-size, 500 horsepower Sprint Cup style stock car, and let a professional racecar driver take you for the ride of a lifetime!
Hold on to your helmet as you hit racing speeds up to 160 MPH! Enjoy the exhilarating freedom of speed-hungry straightaways, and brace yourself as your driver takes on the curves of the track at a pace that will satisfy even the biggest adrenaline appetite!
About the Auto Club Speedway
Don't miss the opportunity to race on one of the elite superspeedways in the country! The Auto Club Speedway is a 2-mile, asphalt, low-banked, D-shaped oval track. It has been the host of NASCAR racing annually since it opened in 1997. With a 3,100 foot front stretch, you're in for the ride of your life, so hold on tight!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
This experience includes 3 or 6 laps, depending on the option selected. Plan to be at the track approximately 2 - 3 hours.
1 participant per car
Friends and family are encouraged to join you and bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is provided, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent, but may run in the rain. In the event the experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you may either reschedule for another available date directly with the experience provider, or they will issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at your convenience. A refund will not be issued due to rainouts. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing depending on the time of year. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons a minimum height of 5'0" and a weight of 100 pounds is required. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall, weigh between 100 - 280 lbs and able to climb through a 15'' x 30'' window, that sits 36'' off the ground (with minimal assistance).
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
Real Sprint Cup style race cars driven by the likes of Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr. and other professional NASCAR drivers.
Can I pick the car I ride in?
No, due to maintaining the track operations schedule, the car for your ride along will be assigned to you based on availability at the time of your ride along. They also match up the best car for you based on your height and weight.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the stock car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
What is the policy on rain?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences