Stock Car Ride Along at Auto Club Speedway
Auto Club Speedway - Fontana, CA
Select seasonal dates only:
AM times are 9:00, 10:00 & 11:00 AM.
PM times are 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 & 4:00 PM.
Experience the rush of high-speed NASCAR racing at Auto Club Speedway as a professional driver takes you for the ride of your life in a 600 horsepower stock car!
- Ride in full-size stock cars - the same type of cars you see racing around the track by drivers like Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Ride as a passenger with a professional driver hitting speeds up to 160 MPH
- Experience 3 or 6 laps of excitement
- To actually drive the car yourself, check out our Drive a Stock Car in Los Angeles experience!
Strap on a helmet and buckle up for the ride of your life on a real NASCAR track.
Sitting next to a professional driver, watch the track fly by as you hit speeds up to 160 MPH on this unforgettable ride.
Auto Club Speedway
Dont miss the opportunity to race on one of the elite superspeedways in the country! This asphalt superspeedway is a 2-mile, low-banked, D-shaped oval track. It has been the host of NASCAR racing annually since it opened in 1997. With a 3,100 foot front stretch you're in for the ride of your life!
- Participants must be in good overall physical condition, no taller than 6'7" and weigh no more than 280 pounds
- There is no age limit to ride, however for safety reasons it is required that participants are a minimum height of 5'0" and a weigh at least 100 lbs
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult who must give written consent
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks to enjoy while you are at the track
- Some seating is provided, however, it is recommended to bring lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators
This experience includes 3 or 6 laps, depending on the option selected. Plan to be at the track approximately 2 - 3 hours.
1 participant per car
We encourage friends and family to join you, and they may bring a camera to capture your experience! Limited seating is provided, so we recommend bringing lawn chairs to guarantee a seat for any spectators.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider in advance, especially if inclement weather is predicted! If inclement weather causes cancellation of your experience, you will be given the option to reschedule for another available date or be issued a gift card that you can use at a later date; both of these options will be carried out directly with the racing school. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, casual clothing depending on the time of year. Closed toed shoes are required (tennis shoes are recommended). Sandals, flip-flops and heels are not permitted.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. If you need to reschedule, you have up until 30 days prior to your reservation to make changes for a $50 administrative fee. Once you are within 30 days of the event, you are then locked in to that date and time and no changes can be made.
What is the age requirement?
There is no age requirement. However, all participants must be at least 5'0'' and 100 lbs. Any participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult, who must give written consent.
Are there any physical requirements or restrictions?
Participants must be in good physical condition, be between 5' - 6'7" tall, weigh between 100 - 280 lbs and able to climb through a 15'' x 30'' window, that sits 36'' off the ground (with minimal assistance).
Do I need a driver's license?
No, a driver's license is not required for the ride along. However, please have a valid photo ID handy for registration purposes at the track on the day of your experience.
What kind of cars will I be riding in?
You will be riding in real, 600 horsepower Sprint Cup race cars, driven by all-time driving greats such as Jeff Gordon, Jimmy Johnson, Kevin Harvick, and Dale Jr.
How long will this experience take?
The total experience (including registration, safety orientation, complimentary on-track van ride for participants and spectators, and the ride along itself) typically takes no more than 2 hours. However, the exact length of your experience depends on how many other participants are scheduled for the Indy car ride along on your particular booked date and time.
Can I bring my own helmet?
The racing school will provide you with a helmet, however, if you have your own helmet you are welcome to bring it for possible use. It will be subject to inspection and approval for use by the Track Operator.
What is the policy on rain?
If your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, the racing school will contact you and either immediately reschedule you for another available date, or issue you a gift card that you can use to reschedule at a later date. A refund will not be issued due to rain-outs.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 102 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(34)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- All Los Angeles Experiences