Swedish Massage in Los Angeles
Dtox Day Spa - located in Glendale, CA on Los Feliz Boulevard
Monday through Friday - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
*Not available to book on Valentine's Day or surrounding weekends
- Relax and unwind in a magnificent spa located near Griffith Park
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Therapist will use special massage oils and perform light to medium relaxing strokes to increase circulation, improve skin and muscle tone
- Walk away feeling completely replenished
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
This classic European body massage technique uses soothing, relaxing strokes to increase circulation, improve skin and muscle tone, and achieve total relaxation.
Your therapist will use special massage oils while manipulating your muscles and de-stressing your entire body. You'll walk away feeling fully revived with better circulation, more flexibility, and an overall ease of muscle aches and tensions.
It's the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure and this relaxing spa experience is sure to delight.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Please feel free to enjoy spa amenities on site, including sauna and steam rooms
50 or 80 minutes
Just for you.
This experience is only for the participant.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Locker, robe, sandals and a towel are provided. Undergarments are optional during the treatments.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellation and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the spa attire?
Robe and slippers are provided for your spa service. Undergarments are optional during the treatments.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellation and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What are the facilities like?
The spa has a sauna and steam rooms, as well as special blend organic teas to enhance your relaxing experience.
When should I arrive for my appointment?
Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to fill out a quick intake form and learn about the many amenities provided at the spa.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can specify your gender preference for your therapist when you submit a booking request.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request, as well as on the intake questionnaire at the spa. Disclosure of this information will ensure a safe and relaxing spa experience.
How can I pay gratuity?
You may pay gratuity after your experience in cash only. Gratuity from a satisfied customer is usually around $14-$20.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"The facility was kind of unkept... Some walls need paint.The showers were not clean, mildew on shower walls,My white robe was stained with foundation, The water jugs threwout the facility did not have ice, no sugar for your tea just honey, my facial time was supposed to me 50 minutes it was more like 30 time wise and 15 minutes facial time, the rest of the time she was cleaning her tools."
"I had a massage at the Griffith Park location of Dtox spa. The facility is great..very zen and peaceful. And my massage therapist, Robert was amazing. Would go back again in a heartbeat."
"I think everyone should have a little cloud in there life. I'm definitely make'n the cloud my best friend."