Swedish Massage in Santa Monica
Exhale Spa - located between Wilshire Blvd & 2nd Street in Santa Monica, CA
Monday through Saturday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sundays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- This luxurious spa allows guests to enjoy a quiet relaxation lounge along with fully appointed changing rooms with steam, sauna, lockers and showers for a truly relaxing experience
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Combining the best of therapeutic massage practices from around the world, this therapy uses specific rhythmic massage movements and potent herbal and aromatherapy oils enhancing the therapeutic effect. Choose from an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend.
- UPLIFT: A massage designed to promote circulation and relieve muscle soreness using a blend of rosemary, basil, chamomile and laurel leaf extracts.
- DETOX: Enjoy a detoxifying therapy with cypress, lemon and cedar wood. Releases toxic build-up in sluggish digestive, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- RELAX: A deeply calming massage with hypnotic oils of sandalwood, clove, vetivert and jasmine. Eases fatigue, exhaustion and soothes an over-stressed nervous system.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute massage.
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(45)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $92
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(35)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences