Los Angeles, CA
Fridays - 2:00 PM
Sundays - 2:00 PM
Visit Los Angeles' famous Venice neighborhood while tasting delicious food on this Venice Beach Food & Cocktail Experience!
- Tour provider has been featured on The Travel Channel and are recipients of aTripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- Enjoy 2 drink alcohol pairings and delicious samples at 4 different restaurants - 2 appetizers, 1 entree and 1 dessert
- Meet restaurant owners, chefs, and industry experts
- Great for visitors and locals alike!
Listen to the stories of chefs, restaurant owners and their ties to the community while sampling delicious quality food on this Venice Beach Food & Cocktail Experience!
Los Angeles' famous Venice neighborhood is most well-known for its artistic and bohemian counterculture vibe and in the past few years has seen an explosion of innovative and creative restaurants.
Begin the tour on the beach and head to the up-and-coming Rose Avenue restaurants. You will visit 4 restaurants and taste 2 appetizers, 1 entree and 1 dessert. A 2 drink alcohol pairing will be included. The tour finishes with mouthwatering desserts on Abbot Kinney Boulevard. This is the locals Venice!
You will sample delicious food specialties that may include (subject to change):
- A gnocco fritto with Calabrian chili salsa and scallopsat an intimate and trendy beach side restaurant
- Vegan carrot ginger soupin a hidden relaxing back garden
- A slice of lamb sausage and mint pizza and a slice of Bottarga jalapeno pizzaat Abbot Kinneys, the most popular restaurant from local-Venice resident Chef Travis Lett
- Go behind-the-scenes and pass through a donut-making kitchen, while tasting theLA exclusive "Mimosa Donut"
- Skip the line and taste a scoop of Lucky Charms ice cream
The 2 drink alcohol pairing includes(subject to change):
- A refreshing taste of sparkling Cava
- A high acid glass of bio dynamic white wine, a taste of Gruner Veltliner
- You can expect to walk for approximately 1.5 miles at a moderate pace
- All food and drink tastingsare included in the price
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age and will be required to show a valid ID to consume alcohol
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water
- Participants with food allergies (e.g. nuts, gluten, etc.) should inquire as to the presence of certain ingredients prior to each tasting
- Tour does not finish at the same location, tour guide will give directions or can call the Venice Free Ride to bring you back to the starting location
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour will run in mild weather. In the event your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking. It is recommended to bring an umbrella during the winter months.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 14 days notice to your experience provider.
Are there bathrooms available on the tour?
Yes, bathroom breaks are available throughout the tour, though it is recommended to use the restroom facilities before the tour begins.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Our experience provider can only accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians and pregnant guests. Unfortunately other dietary restrictions, allergies or food preferences cannot be accommodated at this time, as there isn't always a next-best option. This tour may include nuts, dairy, seafood, and pork. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you have any food allergies or restrictions.
How much food is included?
The tour includes a generous amount of tastings and is considered a full meal for an average eater. Please keep in mind that this tour is about quality and flavor, not quantity.
Should I eat before the tour?
It is recommended to eat a light breakfast on the day of the tour.
Are the tours appropriate for Los Angeles natives?
Yes, our experience provider hopes to introduce you to hidden gems in your own backyard, while meeting the chefs, owners and industry experts. Locals have a great time on this tour and often attend when family is in town or when celebrating a special occasion.
Is gratuity included in the price of this tour?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
Are pets allowed on the tour?
Pets are not allowed on this tour.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences