Santa Barbara Wine Country Cycling
Santa Ynez, CA
Year Round. Daily at 9:00 AM
- Your guides are the only full-service, locally owned cycling tour company in the heart of Santa Barbara's wine country
- World-Class cycling along Santa Barbara's countryside and rolling hills
- Includes gourmet picnic lunch, wine tasting, bike rental, helmet, professional guide and water bottle
Imagine escaping to the Santa Barbara Wine Country for a perfect day of cycling that includes a gourmet picnic lunch and wine tasting!
After being fitted with your selection of a Specialized road bike, mountain bike or hybrid you'll spend your morning taking in Santa Barbara's unrivaled cycling and spectacular views.
Your route will be customized with your guide to fit the your riding abilities to ensure you have the best time possible. After enjoying a truly memorable ride, it'll be time to relax and enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch and a wine tasting at one the region's local vineyards.
So sit back and take in the scenery, enjoy the ride, and savor the wine!
Bike rental, helmet, gloves, water bottle, gourmet picnic and wine tasting are included. Individuals must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the wine tasting.
4.5 - 5 hours
16 per tour
This experience is only for those participating in the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Cycling shorts and a light jacket are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation,cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What is the difficulty level of the bike ride?
Tour distance and difficulty is customized to fit the abilities of guests.
Where does this tour leave from?
All cycling tours leave from Santa Ynez, which is 40 minutes NW of Santa Barbara.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 87 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Thanks for a great bike, wine tour, and gourmet lunch trip. Betty-Lou and I had a great time Thursday and look forward to future opportunities to join you for some cycling fun. We'll certainly keep you on our minds to refer friends looking for a great bike tour."