Winery Jeep Tour in Temecula
Temecula Valley, CA
Monday - Thursday: Tour begins at 11:00am.
Friday - Sunday: Tour begins at 9:45am.
- Visit 3 Wineries, explore a Barrel Room, sample wine grapes and visit Scenic Oak Mountian Lookout for photo opps
- Sample more than 20 wines and & enjoy a gourmet lunch outdoors looking over the vineyards
- Enjoy the views and hear history from your tour guide while riding in a 4-door Jeep: choose air conditioning or open roof
- The local guide shares history, tales and culture of wine and the valley
Discover the unspoiled and striking beauty of Temecula Valley wine country during this Backcountry Jeep Tour.
Not far from Los Angeles or San Diego, the Temecula wine region abounds with stunning views of rolling hills and vineyard vistas. The micro climate of the South Coast wine region, Temecula Valley, is perfect for wine production. Morning mists, cool summer nights and ocean breezes produce wines that have fresh fruit character and true varietal flavor.
Enjoy 4 sets of tastings at 3 wineries where you'll taste more than 20 wines and learn about the vineyards and local history. Tour also includes a delicious picnic lunch overlooking a beautiful winery estate.
This charming wine country tour promises a personal experience and will satisfy the wine palate of the novice and experienced wine country explorer alike.
Participants must be 21. Gratuity is not included, but customary.
4.5 - 5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per jeep. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Casual attire. Sunglasses, hat, hair tie and an additional layer are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 7 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 102 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(34)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Our best friends joined us on our wine tasting adventure and we thoroughly enjoyed our day. The off road jeep ride was quite an experience and I would do it again."
"This was one of the greatest experiences we have had!"