Winery Jeep Tour in Temecula
Temecula Valley, CA
Monday through Thursday - 11:00 AM
Friday through Sunday - 9:45 AM
- Visit 3 wineries, explore a Barrel Room, sample wine grapes and visit Scenic Oak Mountain
- Local guide will share history, tales and culture while riding in a 4-door Jeep
- Sample more than 20 wines and & enjoy a gourmet lunch outdoors looking over the vineyards!
Discover the unspoiled, striking beauty of Temecula Valley wine country on this backcountry Winery Jeep Tour!
Not far from Los Angeles or San Diego, the Temecula wine region abounds with stunning views of rolling hills and vineyard vistas. The micro-climate of the South Coast wine region, Temecula Valley, is perfect for wine production. Morning mists, cool summer nights and ocean breezes produce wines that have fresh fruit character and true varietal flavor.
Enjoy 3 sets of tastings at 3 wineries where you'll taste over 20 wines and learn about the vineyards and local history. Savor a delicious picnic lunch overlooking a winery estate.
This charming wine country tour promises a personal experience and will satisfy the wine palate of the novice and experienced wine country explorer alike.
- Participants must be 21 with a valid government issued ID
- Choose air conditioning or an open roof on the Jeep
- Lunch & souvenir wine glass included
Approximately 4.5 - 5 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 6 per jeep. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of a weather cancellation, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress casually. Sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, hair tie and an additional layer are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations or rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
All participants must be over the age of 21 with a valid government issued ID.
What is included in the price?
The price of this tour includes 3 sets of tastings at 3 wineries, a vineyard tour, a barrel room production tour, scenic lookout ride, gourmet lunch, a souvenir wine glass and all wine tastings.
Do I get to choose whether or not the Jeep top is on?
For the tour, you are able to choose whether or not you want the top of the Jeep on. There is air conditioning for warm days and heating for cooler weather.
What should I bring?
It is recommended to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, hair tie and a light jacket or sweater. Don't forget your camera!
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your driver is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your Winery Jeep Tour.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 92 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Amazing experience! Everyone was super-friendly, the wine was awesome, and the tour guide was a great leader. "
"My sister and I had a wonderful time on this trip. Seth was knowledgeable, very friendly, and took good care of us. Honestly, the only thing that we were not sure of is why we were driving in a Jeep if we were mostly on main roads? I kind of figured we would go off-roading more, seeing as how we were in the back freezing during the drive. Would have been nice to be inside of a van or something. That being said, we still had a great time, and enjoyed all of the wineries we visited."
"We really enjoyed the tour and our guide Steen was the best! "