Horseback Trail Ride (for 2+)
Daily - 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saddle up for a horseback ride through the beautiful winding trails and wooded landscapes of Indiana!
- During the 1-hour ride, you'll traverse the terrain on a western-style saddle
- Ride gentle, well-trained horses along the scenic trails that back up to Brown County State Park
- Friendly staff will pair you with the best horse for your size, stature and riding ability
- No riding experience necessary!
Hop on the back of a sturdy steed while you ride along winding scenic wooded nature trails backing up to Brown County State Park.
Experienced staff will pair you with the perfect horse based on your size, stature and riding ability.The 1-hour, guided, walking trail ride will move you along wonderful terrain allowing you to sit back, relax and enjoy your time in nature.
Get a taste of the Old West in Nashville, Indiana when you spend time on a dude ranch nestled in beautiful Brown County!
- Participants must be at least 7 years old and weigh no more than 250 pounds
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Running and/or trotting will not be permitted
The ride will last approximately 1 hour.
Up to 10 riders per tour, 1 rider per horse.
This experience is only for those booked.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Jeans are recommended and closed-toe shoes are required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations or refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. If you are more than 30 minutes late to your booked tour, rescheduling will be subject to horse availability of that day.
Do I need riding experience?
No experience is necessary. The horses are even tempered and relaxed, which creates a safer environment for first time riders.
Are there age limits?
Yes, all participants must be at least 7 years old. Each rider will have their own horse. Due to safety concerns younger children cannot ride with an adult.
Are the horses gentle?
The horses are very gentle, but keep in mind they are still large animals. The guides follow strict safety rules that allow the guests to enjoy these beautiful animals while remaining safe.
Will the horses trot or run?
No, the horses have been trained to walk the trails.
What if it rains?
There are 3 things that prevent the groups from riding: lightning, ice and severe cold. This experience may still run in rain, always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
Do I have to wear a helmet?
You do not have to wear a helmet if you are over the age of 18 and sign a waiver. Helmets will be provided to anyone under the age of 18 or anyone that would like to wear one.
Other Louisville Gift Ideas:(View all 14 Louisville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $100
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $355
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $62
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail TourFrom: $139
- Biplane Sightseeing TourFrom: $275
- Romantic Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $600
- Indy Car Ride AlongFrom: $100
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $355
- Horseback Trail Ride (for 2+)From: $60
- All Louisville Experiences