Thursdays - 8:45 AM
Fridays - 8:30 AM
Saturdays - 7:45 AM
- Tours have been recognized as one of the "Best Guided Drinking Tours in America" by Conde Nast Traveler magazine
- All day bus tour includes experienced tour guide, tastings, admission fees and lunch
- Visit local distilleries that may include Maker's Mark, Jim Beam, Woodford Reserve!
Travel to the best distilleries in Kentucky on an all-day Bourbon Trail Tour with an experienced tour guide!
Visit two of Kentucky's famous distilleries on the approximately 10-hour tour. Stops may include (and are dependent on the day of the tour and subject to change):
- Jim Beam American Stillhouse
- Maker's Mark Distillery
- Woodford Reserve Distillery
- Buffalo Trace Distillery
Along with vistis to some of your favorite bourbon makers, you may also stop into the Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center for history and an insider's look at Louisville. Tasting fees, admission fees and lunch are included in the price of this experience so you're guaranteed to have a worry-free day with all of the planning left to the professionals!
Try samples of the best in the business while learning about the rich history of Louisville on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail Tour!
- Admission fees, beverage tastings and lunch are included in the price of this tour
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID
- Participants should prepare to stand for the majority of this tour - seating will be available on the bus and during lunch
- Seating will be available at some distilleries but seating is not guaranteed at each stop
Approximately 9.5-10 hours
Up to 22 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, all participants must be at least 21 years of age with a valid form of ID.
What distilleries will we visit?
The list of distilleries you'll visit on this tour may include (subject to change) Jim Beam American Stillhouse, Maker's Mark, Woodfood Reserve, Four Roses and Wild Turkey, and the Alltech Brewing and Distill Company. You may also visit the Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center to learn more about the history of bourbon.
What is included in the price of this tour?
Tasting and admission fees into the distilleries, lunch, transportation and a knowledgeable guide to lead the way are included in the price of this experience.
How long is the tour?
The Kentucky Bourbon Trail Tour is an all-day experience! It will last approximately 9.5-10 hours and includes lunch.
How will we travel to each distillery and stop?
The group will travel by luxury bus with room for up to 22 passengers.
Other Louisville Gift Ideas:(View all 14 Louisville experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $100
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $355
- Ultimate Zip Line Adventure CourseFrom: $62
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail TourFrom: $139
- Biplane Sightseeing TourFrom: $275
- Romantic Hot Air Balloon RideFrom: $600
- Indy Car Ride AlongFrom: $100
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $355
- Horseback Trail Ride (for 2+)From: $60
- All Louisville Experiences