Fort Lauderdale, FL
September - November:
Wednesday through Sunday - 6:00 PM
December - August:
Tuesday through Sunday - 6:00 PM
- Cruise with a top-rated tour provider, with over 80 years of experience
- Enjoy a fully narrated trip down the New River known as the "Venice of America"
- Cruise to a private tropical island where you will indulge in a freshly prepared BBQ dinner served family style
- Laugh until you cry while you enjoy the hilarious post-dinner variety show
- Spend some time strolling under the stars with as you explore the beautiful private island and make memories to last a lifetime!
If you are looking for a truly unique way to spend an evening, this Dinner & Show Riverboat Cruise is truly a night to remember. Whether you are a local or a visitor, this cruise has the perfect mix of scenery, local history, and live entertainment.
Your evening will begin with an approximately 1-hour cruise down the New River, known as the "Venice of America." Along the way, your captain will teach you about the rich cultural history of the area while you observe from the open-air decks of the riverboat. Visit the on-board bar and enjoy a cocktail as you take in views of Millionaire's Row.
Before you know it, the boat will be docking at the private tropical island where you will have an opportunity to explore and enjoy the lush foliage and exotic creatures. Next, you'll be seated to dinner where you will enjoy a family-style BBQ feast while enjoying the sounds of a live piano player. This delicious meal is all-you-can-eat, so don't hold back! Coffee and tea is included, but additional beverages are available for purchase.
After dinner, you and your group will make your way over to the open-air theater and find your seat under the stars! The vaudeville-style variety show will last approximately 1 hour and is laugh-out-loud funny! You will be having so much fun, you won't want this night to end!
After the show, it will be time to make your way back to the boat and cruise back to the dock under the stars. In all, the experience will last about 4 hours and will be an evening you will never forget!
- Fully narrated cruise aboard a riverboat
- All-you-can-eat BBQ dinner with complimentary coffee and tea included
- Additional beverages may be purchased on board: juice, soda, mixed drinks, fine liqueurs, specialty waters, champagne and wine
- Live entertainment provided during dinner as well as post-dinner variety show
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and fees
- Must bring a printed copy of your voucher to the box office prior to boarding
The full tour (including cruising time, dinner, and the show) will last approximately 4 hours.
The cruise ship can accommodate up to 385 people.
Only those on board will be able to enjoy this experience.
This experience will not be affected by weather unless extreme conditions exist. Always contact your experience provider directly with any concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Casual attire is recommended but you can dress for whatever occasion you like!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your dinner cruise is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your boarding time. You must reschedule your cruise for a date within one year of the original booking. Failure to appear on your booked date or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What's on the dinner menu?
Dinner is an all-you-can-eat BBQ dinner, served family style. Menu items may include (but are subject to change):
Baby Back Ribs
Peel & Eat Shrimp
Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions?
Vegetarian options are available by request and may include your choice of a garden salad with tuna or steamed vegetable platter.
Please reach out to your experience provider directly with any questions or concerns regarding special dietary requests.
Is there seating available on the boat?
Yes, there is ample seating aboard the riverboat on the covered decks.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences