Florida Keys Marathon Airport - Marathon, FL
Daily - Sunset
*Pending pilot availability
- Highly experienced FAA Certified Pilots
- Fly in a Robinson R-44, the most popular helicopter in the world
- Watch as the sun sets over the famously beautiful islands of the Florida Keys
- A perfect experience to share with the ones you love!
Enjoy a stunning sunset helicopter tour over the crystal clear waters of the Florida Keys and see the islands from a whole new perspective.
Take your seat in the Robinson R-44 chopper, the most popular helicopter in the world, and lift off over the gorgeous island coastline. Your sunset helicopter flight will begin by ascending over the city of Marathon and give you amazing views of Sombrero Beach, an active turtle nesting area. As your flight continues, keep an eye on the water and maybe you'll see some dolphins or sharks! Before turning back, you will fly along the entire length of the iconic seven mile bridge as you watch the colors of the water and sky shift and change. It is truly a beautiful scene!
Don't miss out on this opportunity to spend an evening of spectacular beauty with the ones you love!
- Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds
- Total passenger load may not exceed 550 pounds
- Children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult
You can expect to be at the airport for approximately 1 hour, with an approximate flight time of 20 minutes.
Up to 3 per helicopter
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and/or rescheduling is allowed up to 2 weeks prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 2 weeks prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there a weight limit for this tour?
Yes. Due to weight and balance restrictions, the helicopters cannot accommodate passengers weighing more than 300 pounds. Also, for groups of three passengers, total passenger load may not exceed 550 pounds.
Are there age requirements to participate?
This experience is appropriate for all ages but children younger than 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences