Little Havana - Miami, FL
Thursday through Sunday - 12:30 PM
Discover the culture, heritage and foodie favorites of Miami's oldest neighborhood on the Little Havana Food Tour!
- Guides are 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipients
- Enjoy delicious food and drink samples on the 2-hour guided walking tour of Little Havana
- Up to 5 tasting locations with authentic Cuban cuisine at each stop
- Uncover the hidden gems of this rich cultured community and get a little taste of heaven in Havana!
Explore Miami's oldest and most culturally rich neighborhood on the Little Havana Food Tour!
Your experienced guide will lead you through the vibrant neighborhood on the 2-hour walking tour and highlight their favorite restaurants, galleries and parks.
You'll visit up to 5 food tasting locations and discover the best food in Little Havana that only the locals know!
Samples on the tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Gourmet empanadas
- Cuba's famous cocktail
- An authentic Cuban sandwich
- Fresh guava pastry
- Cuba's version of an espresso shot
- Exotic fruit juices
- Tropical flavored juices
- Azucar ice cream
Get an insider's look at the culture, heritage and history of the family-owned restaurants in this tight knit community on the Little Havana Food Tour!
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will visit up to 5 local establishments that will happily fill most stomachs
- Participants can expect to walk 8 short city blocks on this tour
- Vegetarian diets can be accommodated on this tour, however other food allergies and dietary restrictions cannot be guaranteed
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given, but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice. Failure to reschedule 72 priors to your scheduled date and time will result in the loss of value of the experience.
What if I have dietary restrictions and/or food allergies?
Accommodations can be made for vegetarians. At this time, the tour can not be customized to accommodate food allergies or dietary restrictions such as gluten free, dairy free and/or vegans.
How far will we walk on the tour?
Participants can expect to walk about 8 city blocks on the Little Havana Food Tour.
Does the tour start and end at the same location?
This tour will end at a different location, however, you will be within 8 blocks of the starting point.
Is gratuity included in the price of this tour?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, all stops on this tour are wheelchair accessible.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences