Make-Up Lesson & Application
Bellezza Spa Salon & Boutique located at SW 57th Court in Miami, FL
Sunday-Monday, 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuesday-Thursday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Friday-Saturday, 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Your make-up specialist will offer suggestions of colors that work best for you
- Learn the proper application techniques that allow you to enhance your natural beauty
- In addition to learning new techniques, enjoy a professional make-up application
- Update your look, turn up the excitement and set a trend
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Learn from a professional make-up artist the basics of make-up that will make your face shine in any occasion.
You will learn how to choose the right make-up for any time and any place. Your specialist will teach you the proper application techniques and which colors work best for your skin.
Experience a glowing beauty day and night as you learn the basics of make-up!
Gratuity is not included in this package; 15-20% is suggested at the time of your service.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your lesson to complete necessary paperwork.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Your choice- wear comfortable clothing or dress in your favorite outfit to see the end result.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and re-booking are allowed up to 48 hours prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 48 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What time should I arrive?
Please arrive 15 to 20 minutes early in order to fill out any necessary forms and relax before your treatment.
How can I pay gratuity?
Gratuity can be paid by CASH only. If you are happy with the quality of your service(s), a 15%-20% gratuity is customary.
What is the cancellation/re-scheduling policy?
There is a very strict 24 hour cancellation/re-scheduling policy. No shows result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are children allowed?
As the spa is a place of serenity and relaxation, the spa does not have facilities to accommodate unauthorized children.
Does the spa provide attire?
The spa will provide a wrap or robe as well as slippers for customers to wear during their stay.
Do you have rooms for couples?
No. The spa has only separate treating rooms for each individual.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences