Miami Beach and Wynwood Convertible Tour
Miami Beach, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
See Miami Beach, the Wynwood District and more from the comfort of a vintage convertible on this 2-hour tour!
- A professional chauffeur will take you on a guided tour of Miami's art-deco neighborhoods to show you the top attractions and hidden hot spots
- Enjoy Miami's art and architecture while you learn about the history of the city
- Get views of the city skyline, the famous beaches, decorated arts and walls of the Wynwood District and drive through the Design District
- Cruise in a convertible from the 1940's or 1950's and take home complimentary photo souvenirs!
Let the city see you in style when you enjoy the Miami Beach and Wynwood Convertible Tour!
This 2-hour tour of the city is lead by a friendly, experienced chauffeur that will provide an in-depth narrative of the city's famous districts and neighborhoods. Highlights of this tour may include:
- Bass Museum/Collins Park
- Miami City Ballet
- Jack Gleason Theater
- New World Symphony
- Old and New City Hall
- Botanical Garden
- Holocaust Memorial
- Lincoln Road
- Wynwood District
- Miami Beach
Whether you're a long time resident or vacationing in Miami, you'll see something you've never seen on this tour that covers over 33 places of interest!
- Water will be provided, however, food is not allowed in the vehicle
- Photo souvenirs are included in the price of this experience
- Pick up and drop off may be available if you're within the Miami Beach area
Approximately 3.5 hours
You may have up to 5 passengers on your private tour.
This experience is only for those riding in the convertible.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Clothing over swimwear is required. Sunscreen, sunglasses and hats are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have requested a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will I drive the car?
No, the car will be driven by a trained chauffeur that will also narrate the tour of Miami.
Are the cars originals?
Yes, the cars are maintained to the highest standard. They are as they would have been in the '40s and '50s. The cars are over 60 years old so some parts have been rebuilt and replaced by period correct parts. The brakes and music systems have been updated.
Are the tours offered in multiple languages?
Yes, tours are available in English, Spanish and French.
What if the weather is bad?
In the event of severe weather, you will reschedule your tour for another date. If it begins raining on your tour, the remainder of the tour will be completed with the top up on the convertible.
Do I get to pick the car?
No, the car will be selected based on availability, party size and various other factors. All of the antique cars are convertibles and you will not be disappointed!
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 58 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(17)From: $190
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $199
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences