Miami Mountain Biking
Oleta River State Park, FL
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
Experience mountain biking Florida's Oleta River State Park on this private guided tour!
- Experienced guide will provide insight to unique cultural and historic aspects of the region
- Extensive off-road trail system consisting of 15 miles of hard packed trails
- Along the way, take in scenic views and photo opportunities
- Great experience for anyone looking to explore South Florida's mountain biking
Get away from the everyday hustle and bustle to enjoy a truly memorable day mountain biking in scenic Oleta River State Park!
Oleta River State Park is located at the northern end of Biscayne bay, just 15 minutes away from downtown Miami and 20 minutes away from downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Enjoy a guided mountain bike tour, exploring Oleta River State Park's extensive trail network, consisting of over 14 miles of challenging off-road trails. Your trained guide will lead you behind the scenes to give you an overview of the entire park.
The Oleta River is a very beautiful place, and there is no more exciting way to explore this wonderful area than on a mountain bike!
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All equipment will be provided, including mountain bike and helmet
- State Park entrance fee of $6 per vehicle is not included in price
- After your ride, checkout the Historic Blue Marlin Fishhouse Restaurant for locally smoked fish
1.5 hour guided tour
The tour is for your group size.
Spectators are not allowed to participate in the guided tour, but there are nature trails available for hiking.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear appropriate clothing, including athletic shoes and clothing you don't mind getting a little dirty. Sunscreen, sun glasses and a water bottle are also recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour you may do so with at least 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do your bikes have toe clips?
Only 'flat' pedals are provided.
Are helmets provided?
Helmets are mandatory and will be provided for you.
Do you have water bottle holders on the bikes?
Yes there are water bottle holders on each bike.
Is gratuity included in the package price?
Gratuity is not included in the tour package. If you are happy with the service you receive, your guide will greatly appreciate any tips!
Are water, beverages or snacks available?
Yes, there are beverages, energy bars, ice creams and snacks available for purchase before or after your tour.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences