Coral Gables, FL
Saturdays & Sundays - 6:30 PM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will lead you on a tour through some of Miami's favorite local pubs
- Savor unique tastings at 4 or 5 pubs and gain insight to the area's culture and history along the way
- With a couple pints on this fun and historic pub crawl you'll be feeling like a Miami local in no time!
Come along for a fun and refreshing stroll through Coral Gables as you visit some of the area's finest pubs.
Coral Gables is a pedestrian-friendly area southwest of downtown Miami. The area boasts 140 dining establishments and gourmet shops, and is home to some of the area's finest watering holes.
Your guide will provide you a great local tour as you visit 4 or 5 of Coral Gable's favorite bars for beer tastings and snacks. At each establishment you'll enjoy a refreshing & unique brew, with samples ranging from Belgian or Haitian to Irish or Jamaican beers.
Along the way, take in the sites and learn a bit about this area's history and culture. There's no better way to explore this fun and beautiful neighborhood!
All participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification (driver's license or passport will be required).
Price includes 4-5 beer tastings, a tour map of the neighborhood, and your knowledgeable tour guide.
The crawl will end in a different location from where it begins. A map will be provided at the beginning of the tour, and directions as needed.
For groups larger than 6 people, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
Approximately 3 hours with approximately 1 mile of leisurely walking
Up to 15 participants
This experience is only for those on the tour.
Tours run rain or shine. There will be no cancellations due to weather unless experience provider cancels the tour due to safety concerns.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given, however if you need to cancel your booking you may do so up to 5 days prior to your booked date for Cloud 9 Living credit. Once you are within 5 days of your tour date only rescheduling is allowed. No fees will apply if you reschedule your experience at least 3 days prior to your booked date. Once you are within 1-3 days of your booked date a re-booking fee will apply and is $24.34 per person. Once you are within 24 hours of your booked date additional fees will apply in addition to the re-booking fee. All fees are payable directly to the experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule within the given parameters, will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences
"Fantastic experience. My girlfriend bought the tour for my bday and it was a great time. We went together with a few others and it was a fun filled evening. Stephen Rosenthall made the tour enjoyable and fun. I plan on booking again for a crawl in the summer and I'll ask for Stephen to be our tour guide."