Daily - Sunset times vary depending on the time of the year
*Not available the weekend before Christmas through January 2nd
- Cruise aboard a 43' Marquis Cruiser, 55' Azimut or 78' Numarine Yacht
- Includes Captain, Stewardess, fuel, water, soda and ice
- Relax and enjoy a cruise through Biscayne Bay, take in views of downtown or the infamous Miami Bayside
- Perfect way to spend a romantic evening, or to celebrate a special occasion with friends and family
Prepare to experience the ultimate in South Florida luxury - a private sunset yacht cruise!
You'll be greeted by your Captain and a Stewardess who are there to assure this is a truly memorable experience. Set out through beautiful Biscayne Bay and enjoy breathtaking views of downtown Miami and the infamous Miami Bayside.
Step aboard the 43' Marquis, 55' Azimut or the 78' Numarine yacht for a truly luxurious way to spend an evening in Miami.
Cruise aboard a meticulously maintained 2008 43' Marquis cruiser yacht. This vessel has 2 state rooms and 1 head. The styling is sharp with a modern design and an open, flowing feeling that results from the retractable sunroof and glass doors.
This 2008 58' Azimut fast cruising yacht has a 3 stateroom layout, 2 heads, bright woodwork and a stunning flybridge.
Relax in luxury aboard a 2013 78' Numarine yacht. This vessel has 4 state rooms and 4 heads. Also equipped with armani casa-inspired furnishings, large windows, state-of-the-art technology, electronic lighting, air conditioning, and a well-appointed kitchen. Includes 1 jetski on board and a jacuzzi on the flybridge.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation
- Please note that 15% gratuity is included in the price for your Captain and Crew
- A $2000 deposit for incidentals is required on the day of the charter, this will show up as a hold on your credit card and will be released 24-48 hours after the charter
- Does not include food or drinks; if you would like to bring any food or drinks feel free to do so, however do not bring anything that will stain, such as red wine
2 or 4 hours, depending upon option selected.
A maximum of 10 passengers on the 43' Marquis Yacht, 12 passengers on the 55' Azimut Yacht and 12 passengers on the 78' Numarine Yacht.
This experience is only for those in your group.
This experience is weather dependent. Contact your experience provider with any weather concerns.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, wear what you like! Don't forget to bring aboard any food or drinks you'd like to enjoy while on the water.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance of intended charter.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. You may reschedule your booking for a $350 fee with at least 7 days of notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with the experience provider.
Are food and drink included?
Water, soda & ice are included; food is not included. You are encouraged to bring food or additional beverages you'd like to enjoy aboard.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $190
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $199
- Fighter Pilot for a DayAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $1,492
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $849
- All Miami Experiences