Pedal & Paddle Tour
Oleta River State Park, FL
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
- Experienced guide will provide insight to the unique cultural and historic aspects of the region
- Start with a kayaking adventure to an island in the Bay of Biscayne, exploring sea marshes and mangrove canopies
- Bike the park's extensive 15 mile trail system
- View spectacular wildlife in the State Park, including manatees and dolphins
Spend the day kayaking beautiful Biscayne Bay, mountain biking through Oleta River State Park's extensive trail network, and viewing the area's amazing wildlife!
Oleta River State Park is located at the northern end of Biscayne bay, just 15 minutes away from downtown Miami and 20 minutes away from downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Enjoy a private guided kayak tour, exploring the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay and paddling through mangroves and sea marshes. Keep your eyes open, as dolphins & manatees frequent the bay!
Next, climb aboard a mountain bike as you explore the Park's exciting off-road trails.
The Oleta River is a very beautiful place, and there is no better way to spend a day here than combining kayaking and biking!
- State Park entrance fee of $6 per vehicle is not included in price
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- All equipment will be provided - your instructor will determine your type of kayak according to your experience, height and weight
- Mountain bike and helmet will be provide
- After your experience, checkout the Historic Blue Marlin Fishhouse Restaurant for locally smoked fish
1.5 hour kayak tour followed by 1.5 hour mountain bike tour
The tour is for your group size.
Spectators are not allowed to participate in the guided tour, but there are nature trails available for hiking.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear nylon shorts, sandals, and a hat. Also, bring sunscreen to help protect your skin from the sun.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour you may do so with at least 72 hours notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are kayaks easy to tip over?
Kayaks aren't any tippier than canoes or any other small boats. One advantage to kayaking is your paddle, which is held across your body helping with balance.
If I can't swim, can I still go on a kayak tour?
Sure! Swimming skills are not a requirement. For safety, everyone is required to wear a Personal Flotation Device at all times while on the water.
Are water, beverages or snacks available?
Yes, there are beverages, energy bars, ice creams and snacks available for purchase before or after your tour.
Is gratuity included in the package price?
Gratuity is not included in the tour package. If you are happy with the service you receive, your guide will greatly appreciate any tips!
Do your bikes have toe clips?
Only 'flat' pedals are provided.
Are helmets provided?
Helmets are mandatory and will be provided for you.
Do you have water bottle holders on the bikes?
Yes there are water bottle holders on each bike.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences