Sawgrass Recreation Park - Weston, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Daily - 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Climb aboard a custom-sized airboat and glide over sawgrass and cattails with your experienced captain
- Learn about the delicate ecosystem of the Everglades during the 60-minute private tour
- Hit speeds of up to 40 MPH while you are scanning the water for gators and other wildlife
- After the tour, hold an alligator and see a panther as you explore the many exhibits the park has to offer... stay as long as you like!
Explore the Florida Everglades and get up close and personal with its famous inhabitants during this Private Everglades Airboat Adventure!
During this private everglades tour, your experienced captain and guide will take you and your group to exclusive locations and teach you about the magical and delicate ecosystem that surrounds you. Along the way, you'll have to opportunity to spot an abundance of wildlife, including the famed american alligator!
After spending approximately 60 minutes out on the water with your group, you are invited to explore the many exhibits that Sawgrass Recreation Park has to offer! Head over to the reptile exhibit and get up close and personal with the park's inhabitants. Pay Cannibal, the park's 1,000 pound gator, a visit and experience the thrill of holding one of these amazing creatures with the park's "Hold a Baby Alligator" experience.
For a real thrill, schedule a Red Eye Tour and take your airboat ride at night! It's a totally different experience in the dark. Just save your ticket stubs and come back to explore the park the next day!
Don't miss out on this opportunity to get up close and personal with nature!
- All ages are welcome
- Children ages 6 and under will be required to wear a life vest
- Valid photo ID required for certificate recipient
- General admission to park exhibits included
- Ear protection and life vests will be available
- Gratuity for your captain included
Airboat tour lasts approximately 60 minutes, but please allow yourself additional time to view the park's exhibits.
This is a private tour for a group of up to 15 participants.
Only participants are allowed on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing; however, it is recommended to bring a windbreaker or sweatshirt, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age requirement?
No - this is a great experience for all ages. Children under 6 years old will be required to wear a life jacket. The boats do tend to be loud, especially for young children, so ear protection will be available as well.
Are life vests and hearing protection required?
All passengers are provided with hearing protection prior to riding on the tour. Children 6 and under are required to wear a life vest.
Is there a guarantee to see alligators?
It cannot be guaranteed to see alligators in the wild on the airboat tour. The captains have many years experience and are usually very good at finding them, but since they are in the wild, each tour is unique and unpredictable.
You are, however, guaranteed to see gators if you explore the reptile exhibit at the park before or after your tour. You'll even get a chance to hold a baby alligator!
We scheduled a night tour. Will we still be able to explore the park after hours?
Unfortunately, no. But you are welcome to come to your tour early or visit the next day during regular business hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Just be sure to bring a copy of your voucher from the night tour for re-admittance.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences