Daily: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Enjoy time a relaxing and luxurious time sailing the blue waters of Biscayne Bay with a Private Sailing Charter for up to 6 passengers!
- Sail with a certified Captain, recipient of theTripAdvisor "Certificate of Excellence"
- Spend approximately 4 hours aboard the"Quitasueno," a rare 40' yacht
- Cruise along the pristine and calm waters of Biscayne Bay
- Enjoy a photo session by an on-board professional photographer
- Sit back and soak in the gorgeous views or hit the water for a swim and some snorkeling!
Enjoy beautiful views of the Miami coastline on a Private Sailing Charter for up to 6 passengers!
After a brief introduction to your captain, and crew, you and your group will be ready to board the Quitasueno, a rare 40-foot sailboat. With comfortable cabin quarters below and ample space up on deck, your cruise will be relaxing and luxurious. Feel free to relax on the boat's teak deck to take in the passing views, or ask your captain to drop anchor for an opportunity to take a dip in the crystal clear waters! You are even welcome to assist the captain and pilot the boat if you like!
Snacks will be available on board but you're welcome to bring food and beverages of your own as well. The refrigerator in the galley is fully stocked with waters, sodas, and lemonade. You may bring a bottle of your own alcoholic beverage, but please refrain from bringing any red wine aboard.
No two trips aboard the Quitasueno are alike and your captain will be able to alter the route depending on what you want to see, how much time you want to spend swimming, and to make the most out of the weather. You may choose to spend your time fully exploring the beautiful Biscayne Bay, or you can drop anchor and explore an exotic island and bird sanctuary! The options are endless, Your captain will do his best to make this the cruise of your dreams. You'll even receive a complimentary portrait of your group taken by a professional photographer!
If you're looking for a fun adventure at sea, this Private Sailing Charter offers a personalized sailing experience unlike any other!
- All guests must sign the Charter Agreement prior to sailing.
- All participants under 13 years of age must wear life vests (provided) while on board
- Captain reserves the right to prohibit swimming based on weather and water conditions
- Water, soft drinks, and light snacks are included
- Alcoholic beverages are not served on board, but guests are welcome to bring 1 bottle of their choice and serve their own
- Red wine not permitted on board
- Price includes tax but does NOT include gratuity for your captain
Charter lasts approximately 4 hours.
Up to 6 passengers
This experience will be enjoyed by the participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your experience provider.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to dress as if you are headed to the beach. Swimsuits are encouraged and guests should bring a sweater, as the temperature is typically cooler on the water. Crew and all passengers will sail barefoot and leave all shoes at the harbor. Snorkel gear and towels will be provided on board.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance. If you wish to book during holidays and school breaks, you may want to book 1-2 months in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your booked date. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What happens if the weather is bad?
Cancellations due to weather are at the discretion of your captain. If the captain decides to cancel due to unfavorable weather or water conditions, you will be given to option to reschedule. Please contact your experience provider directly with any concerns about the weather.
What should we wear?
Boat shoes or non-marking soles are permitted. Otherwise, you are encouraged to go barefoot! There is a possibility of getting wet so you may want to dress appropriately. We do provide raincoats. During the winter bring lots of layers. Please, no boots or high heels. Bring swimsuits and towels should you plan on swimming.
Can I bring food or drink on board?
Light snacks and water/soft drinks are provided. You are welcome to bring along any extra food or treats you like. Alcohol is permitted for individuals over the age of 21. You may bring 1 bottle of white wine, champagne, or beer. Please no red wine on board.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(10)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences