Miami Beach, FL
Year round, except for the weekend before Christmas through January 2nd.
- Cruise aboard your choice of either a 43' Marquis Cruiser or a 46' Cruisers Yacht
- Includes Captain, Stewardess, fuel, water, sodas & ice
- Work with your captain and customize your cruise to visit beautiful sites like Biscayne Bay, Cape Florida, No Name Harbor, Miami Beach, South Beach or Key Biscayne & Virginia Key
- Bring along up to 12 total passengers for an experience you'll never forget
Enjoy a day on the water with up to 12 family or friends cruising the waters of Miami aboard your own private luxury yacht.
Once you step aboard, you'll be greeted by your Captain and a Stewardess who are there to assure this is a truly memorable experience. You and your captain can customize your cruise route and select which of this area's beautiful sites you and your group want to see.
Depending upon which option you select, you'll be cruising aboard either a 43' Marquis or a 46' Cruisers Yacht.
Cruise aboard this meticulously maintained 2008 43; Marquis yacht. This vessel has 2 state rooms, one head, and a sharp modern design.
46' Cruisers Yacht:
The 2006 Cruisers Yacht features two state rooms, two heads, and a rich interior with touches of class everywhere you look. Her spacious cockpit is loaded with advanced electronics, fridge and an ice maker.
Step aboard for a truly luxurious way to spend an evening in Miami.
Must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
Please note that 15% gratuity is included in the price for your Captain and Crew.
Does not include food or drinks. If you would like to bring any food or drink feel free to do so, however do not bring anything that will stain, such as red wine.
2, 4 or 8 hours, depending upon option selected.
A maximum of 12 passengers on the yacht.
This experience is only for those in your group.
This experience is weather dependent. Contact your experience provider with any weather concerns.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, wear what you like! Don't forget to bring aboard any food or drinks you'd like to enjoy while on the water.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance of intended charter.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. You may reschedule your booking for a $350 fee with at least 7 days of notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with the experience provider.
Are food and drink included?
Water, soda & ice are included; food is not included. You are encouraged to bring food or additional beverages you'd like to enjoy aboard.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 50 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $140Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceFrom: $533Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $190Avg Rating of: 4-half(11)
- South Beach Miami Food TourFrom: $59Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $199Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,492Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $349Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race an Audi R8From: $249Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All Miami Experiences