Departing from Biscayne Bay, FL
Tuesday through Sunday, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Extended summer hours available
- Soar to new heights in a Cessna 172 Seahawk Seaplane with a Federal Aviation Association qualified pilot
- See South Beach, Brickell, Star Island, Cruise Ship Row and more of South Florida's coastal skyline.
- Combined, your pilots have more than 17,000 hours of flight time, and they have been featured in Village Voice Media's"Best of Miami."
Get ready for a sight-seeing experience offering you the opportunity to take in the beautiful sights of Miami aboard a Cessna 172 Seahawk!
Choose your experience from the following tours:
Miami Skyline Tour (30 Minutes): Let your imagination run wild as you view the eclectic Miami Skyline as if you were seeing a trailer for Miami Vice or CSI Miami! Passing below you'll see majestic cruise ships lined up on Cruise Ship Row, downtown Miami, the new Arsht Performing Arts Center, trendy South Beach and Deco Drive, Star Island with it's multi-million dollar mansions, Miami Beach including the world famous Fountainbleau Hotel and more!
Ultimate Miami & Beaches Seaplane Tour (60 Minutes): This unforgettable tour encompasses all of the sights of the Miami Skyline Tour as well as Key Biscayne, with its beautifully restored lighthouse and saltwater homes. Then it's off to Coral Key and Boca Chita which are part of Biscayne National Park. A highlight of this tour comes when you make your way back to Matheson Hammock, Coconut Grove and the magnificent Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. You'll fly low enough over crystal clear waters to see exotic marine life like red star fishes, sting rays, dolphins, manatees and sharks.
Miami & Ft. Lauderdale Coastline (60 Minutes): In addition to all the amazing sights of the Miami Skyline Tour, you'll fly north along the coastline past Hallandale and Hollywood beaches to Ft. Lauderdale. See Frank Lloyd Park, Port Everglades with its constant traffic of the newest Super Cruise Ships, and occasionally a Navy Aircraft Carrier. Next take in a bird's eye view of multi-million dollar mega yachts and waterfront mansions, Ft. Lauderdale's skyline, and more!
Grand South Florida & Beaches Tour (120 Minutes): This Grand tour gives you a complete view of Miami-Dade and Broward County including the Wetlands, the River of Grass. Begin with the Ultimate Miami & Beaches Tour sites and then head inland to observe the vast city scenery that few get to see. You will see the Hollywood Boardwalk, soar above the largest remaining swamp land in the world and fly along Floridas River of Grass, and finish your tour by traveling over South Miami, Coral Gables and Coconut Grove.
- Gratuity for your pilot are included in the price of this experience
- Every passenger in the plane gets a window seat, so make sure you bring a camera, you'll get amazing photos!
- The maximum weight per participant is 250 pounds
Miami Skyline Tour: 30 minutes of airtime; Ultimate Miami & Beaches Tour: 60 minutes of airtime; Miami & Ft. Lauderdale Tour: 60 minutes of airtime; Grand South Florida & Beaches Tour: 120 minutes of airtime
This experience is for 1 to 3 passengers, depending on option selected.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions. If your experience is canceled due to weather, your experience provider will reschedule your flight with you.
What to Wear:
Cool and comfortable clothing is best, as you'll embark and land at a beach front facility. Wear shoes suitable for walking on sand and possibly in water, and bring along a pair of sunglasses.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations or exchanges will not be allowed, however you may reschedule with at 72 hours notice.
Can I get a window seat?
Yes! Every passenger gets a window seat, and you'll have a headset connected to an intercom system throughout the flight. And remember to bring a camera!
Do the flights accomodate disabled passengers?
Some disable passengers may be accomodated, but it is not guaranteed. Please encourage disabled travelers to contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences